All-Star February 2018 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just watched LL's routine for the first time, and i think it's similar to SSX's routine. Who choreographed them?

I know Jose Gonzalez of Top Gun choreographed LL's routine! He's been our choreographer as well for several years and often shows us snippets of routines he's done over the season. He's pretty awesome. Brandon Hale of Showtyme Productions does SSX, T&S Diamonds and many other CEA teams to name a few.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know Jose Gonzalez of Top Gun choreographed LL's routine! He's been our choreographer as well for several years and often shows us snippets of routines he's done over the season. He's pretty awesome. Brandon Hale of Showtyme Productions does SSX, T&S Diamonds and many other CEA teams to name a few.

Someone from Top Gun helped with SSX routine but I can't remember who it was. Or I could have made that up but I think I remember seeing pictures on twitter.

Someone from Top Gun helped with SSX routine but I can't remember who it was. Or I could have made that up but I think I remember seeing pictures on twitter.

That would explain it. It's nothing major; just some of the formations, "sass" (I don't how else to explain it) and dismounts are similar.

Lady Jags

ECE Bombshells

Cali Black Ops

Great Whites

Midnight

People really weren’t kidding about how loud the crowd was for Great Whites.. Not surprising considering the videos I saw of the massive crowd of people mobbing them last night

GI Pros look so good and strong. The only thing that could hold them back from scoring higher is the 4 bases on 2 of the elites, but seriously that routine is beautiful.

Cali Coed They look so amazing! I love that stunt-tumbling pass-stunt- tumbling pass thing they do! Really hope that this is their year. Aces also look good. I still miss them in medium senior though. I think Midnight has potential they are doing well for a 1st year team. LB don't really excite me this year and Idk what is up with blackops :(:oops:

Back