All-Star Fierce Board Anthem

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@U.E. Cheer @Just-a-Mom @imrichhowboutu

The second I clicked "Post Reply" I thought .. "Shoot- My freaking avatar is a smileyface.. this isn't going to end well". I promise I just really enjoy happiness.

I can swear on a bible I have neither the stones nor the free time to post the things lolsmileyface posts.

Best avatar change EVER!!!

mamarazzi said:
And that's why I keep stopping - but thank you, sweet baby Jesus - that smiley is in Midlothian, IL and NOT Midlothian, VA...

LOL, the Fierce Board World's shirts came from Midlothian, VA and I had a nice laugh to myself about it going from Midlothian, to another Midlothian. I've also heard someone refer to the VA one as "Midlo" which cracks me up because in high school we thought we were oh so creative at nick naming our town.

@NJ Coach @imrichhowboutu @Just-a-Mom

I thought it was only fitting! Although, a little piece of me died when I changed it. However, I'd rather be associated with the sad face than lolsmileyface.

Now that the troll is gone (at least for now) does anyone else feel like a smurf that escaped gargamel? I feel like skipping and singing. La la lalalala la la la la!

And NOW I can officially agree with @newcheerdad that this is the wierdest. thread. ever. ;)

This will live on like the Post 3 Times, Wait 3 Days thread...

wow, i sure am glad i joined fierce board. working a full work day on the eve of a holiday weekend because the boss never lets us leave early has sucked. but spending the afternoon reading this has made the day go by quicker!

mariahnicole1216 said:
My thoughts exactly. Even though I have no idea where the M town is hahah
EDIT: I just looked and its an hour from my town. Too close. Moving to Canada brb.

We also house Al Capone's "hideout" mansion, about 2 miles from me (or so it's rumored). However, we're not all bad, promise! Mobsters and lolsmileyface are trying reaaal hard to make us look bad!

EDIT: I live in the muchhh smaller houses, haha. I felt I needed to clarify 'cause reading it I thought "Ugh, what a brat talking about mansions".

Back