All-Star Fierce Board Anthem

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

kristenthegreat said:
...I'd like to think I'm pretty crazy. This thread is WHACK. Among other things..

..Why does the board feel EMOTIONALLY peaceful all of a sudden?

Hence my smurf post. I think it's safe to climb out of the cauldron and run freely thru the village again.

Eyes On The Prize said:
It's the eye of the storm. It's about to get worse again. Brace yourself lad's.

Yea, Katrina did the most damage AFTER the storm.

PghxCheer2 said:
I'm a little late on this one, but I just figured I'd still share. I like to think of lolsmileyface as Pat from SNL.
YouTube Video

Pat was revolting yet adorable. The troll is just revolting. But I'm with you on the ambiguity of "it".

I refuse to reply to anything it posts. I wish everyone would do the same. Completely. Ignore.

Hehe while I do enjoy everyones snappy comebacks and the occasional silly post, I can't bring myself to continue to entertain the seriously screwed up person that is lol. We do NOT share a reality so it is a waste of time to reply. Some of the comments were majorly offensive and I appreciate the ban very much.

After reading this entire thread the term "Hijacked thread" seems most appropriate.

"Use the search bar" or "there's already a thread about that" would be good as well

If someone entered fierce games with this anthem I would literally die and then revive myself so I could do it again. It would be the most nasty routine evahhh :O

@Mamarazzi we're going to make the nasty happen ;)

OMG...can't believe I'm just now reading this thread ...WOW! Did the fierce board anthem thread almost need to get locked??...lmao!!Anyway back to the anthem...I remember once reading on the board "They were so fierce they forgot to be good" lol! I love that quote maybe toss it in the anthem some place and please dont forget suzie and her ticks tocks....

Back