All-Star Fierce Board Withdrawal?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I read somewhere (no idea where - probably some 'Bipolar Housewife Helpful Hints' article) that milk in glass bottles lasts longer than milk in plastic. Might be worth a try?
Definitely. Although it's a curse of NYC- milk seems to spoil faster here. Probably due to the horrendous air quality. Or it's my pretty-much-broken fridge.

Definitely. Although it's a curse of NYC- milk seems to spoil faster here. Probably due to the horrendous air quality. Or it's my pretty-much-broken fridge.
...or the roommate/spouse/significant other drinking straight from the bottle when you aren't looking. :mad::)

One time I had a dream that I was at school. I hopped on a school bus and we were going to Worlds. My friends Emily, Paige, Holly, and I were on a bus with Senior Elite. We met Erica Englebert and Maddie Gardner. So we get to Worlds and I meet Tessa from Shooting Stars. She comes to me screaming and crying that Brooke Sparacio fell off of a double down and sprained her gluteus maximus (butt). They needed an alternate. Courtney Pope used her magic wand and put me into a World Cup uniform. Okay, so the music starts. I'm basing Kelsey Rule (Don't know why I'm basing Kelsey if I'm replacing Brooke... weird.) So I drop Kelsey, and they stop the music. The announcer said to stop the routine because llamas were running across the competition mat. Then Matt Smith carried me off the mat and told me that my spandex looked awkward. Then I woke up. Weirdest dream I ever had. I don't know how I remembered it.
I just like how out of all the things Matt Smith could have said to you, he said that your spandex looked awkward.

I guess I'm the only person here who likes boring Quaker Oatmeal Squares and Special K..

That sounds like something I'd like! :p We don't have any of those crazy American sugar-laden excuses for "breakfast cereal" here in Aus, but we do have Special K and I eat Oatmeal (we call it "porridge") for breakfast almost every day (since it's getting quite chilly here) so I'm defs with you there ;)

That sounds like something I'd like! :p We don't have any of those crazy American sugar-laden excuses for "breakfast cereal" here in Aus, but we do have Special K and I eat Oatmeal (we call it "porridge") for breakfast almost every day (since it's getting quite chilly here) so I'm defs with you there ;)
I just have to note how funny it is to me that its getting cold there. Like it doesnt process in my brain correctly that you have winter in our summer.

Not quite, its my wifes favorite cereal along with Ohs!! I have to pick up atleast 1 or 2 boxes a week!! She can eat it plain or with milk.
I always tell my friends that they have to try the oatmeal squares cause they hardly get soggy! And yes, I really do I express that much excitement when I find a cereal that tastes delicious and hardly ever ends up soggy and gross, lol.

I'm on the Special K boat. I don't even like the 'fruit' ones (emphasis on the 'fruit' because I'm not quite sure if it's really fruit...)...I like the plain original Special K. It's kinda like corn flakes I guess? I can't do all those sugar-rich cereals people eat, they give me SUCH a headache!!

I don't eat any grains at all anymore, and cereal is probably what I miss more than anything. Cinnamon Toast Crunch, to be specific.

Better go cook up a slice of bacon. Sigh.

I don't eat any grains at all anymore, and cereal is probably what I miss more than anything. Cinnamon Toast Crunch, to be specific.

Better go cook up a slice of bacon. Sigh.

Do you eat Paleo?! We do, and I never meet anyone else that does! We aren't always perfect, but it's the standard in our house (besides cheat night obvs).

Do you eat Paleo?! We do, and I never meet anyone else that does! We aren't always perfect, but it's the standard in our house (besides cheat night obvs).

I do!!!! I love eating Paleo. I'm doing this 21 day sugar detox thing now, though, and it is haaaard. The best thing is that I'm going to go back to eating Paleo (14 more days, woot!) and think man, this is easy - I can eat so much!!!!

We should exchange Paleo recipes - I make these amazing pizza cupcakes. Delish!!

Back