All-Star Fierce Board Worlds Shirt 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i wrote a rap/voiceover/poem for the shirt since ive been there every year since 09 in or next to the fierceboard section so i know what its like to be around them.

texting that and blogging this, our little section's hard to miss. gym t-shirts and bows galore, we're what you see when you take the floor. Jersey, Georgia, Texas too, near or far we'll cheer for you. our favorite phrase said once more, "you cant sit on the green floor!" 20-12 we're back again, iphones charged let the tweeting begin. one more year we'll make it clear, we're the FierceBoard section and you cant sit here.
LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fro:

Ive never bought a fierce board worlds shirt and not even because I wrote the poem would I buy it, I'd buy it just because it looks soooo sick and lets be honest it's fierce. I vote this be the worlds shirt and if not I'm making one myself!
SO WON'T I..... I LOVE THIS SHIRT!!!!!!!! I WANT ONE IN EACH COLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 HUNDRED BAZILLION, I MEANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!:fro:
22.gif

Settle down there, tiger.

I'm late to the party, but my cp's team just got their bid last night and WE'RE GOING TO WORLDS! Love the shirt!!! Has the ordering info already been posted? I'm willing to scroll back if someone could point me in the general direction. Sorry for the double post. My internet is acting up this morning.

Back