All-Star Fierce Bow 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I paid on the December 27th. Is there anyway to track shipments? We have not received ours yet.

I paid on the December 27th. Is there anyway to track shipments? We have not received ours yet.
I do show your bow as having been shipped. If you do not receive it by Tuesday notify me and I will send you another one with a tracking #

Also, ALL the bows that were paid for before January 4th have been shipped out. Everyone that made payment prior to last week should have/should be receiving anytime. Definitely keep an eye out, Tuesday should really be the latest anyone would receive them.

My bow just came in the mail today!!! and its beautiful and so is the wrapping it reminded me of a birthday present:)

Also, ALL the bows that were paid for before January 4th have been shipped out. Everyone that made payment prior to last week should have/should be receiving anytime. Definitely keep an eye out, Tuesday should really be the latest anyone would receive them.
Do you know if my bow has been shipped?

I sent a PM but didn't receive a response and haven't received mine yet. Is there a way to track the shipment?

I do show your bow as having been shipped. If you do not receive it by Tuesday notify me and I will send you another one with a tracking #
Hi
Tuesday has passed and no bow. I think you may have to send another one. Can you please confirm when this is done? Thanks my daughter can not wait to get hers.

I havent received mine yet and i ordered it whenever you first posted this thread :(

Back