All-Star Fierce Bow 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Admin
I tagged her in it so hopefully she gets notification of it and get you all the answers and more importantly your bows that you paid for already.

Good Luck.

I paid for two bows on December 28th and still haven't received them either.
Your bows definitely should have arrived already. I will send new ones tomorrow for you.

Also the last of the orders is going out tomorrow. So if you have paid (in january) and haven't received your bows, this is your week.

Your bows definitely should have arrived already. I will send new ones tomorrow for you.

Also the last of the orders is going out tomorrow. So if you have paid (in january) and haven't received your bows, this is your week.

I paid on December 27th and haven't received a bow.

OK, I will inform you this week when I receive my 5 bows - thank you.

Admin/
"GENNNNNNNNERALS, ATTENTION TO THE FRONT, ARE YOU THAT GIRL?"

#thatwkward @hotshots moment

I am a little confused as to why you are even posting on this thread since you have not ordered a fierce bow? I have responded to everyone here and went through all my pms last night. I did this ordering process publicly because of the issues that occurred with last years fierce bows. What do I have to gain by being called out for not sending bows to people? Nothing. Move along

I am a little confused as to why you are even posting on this thread since you have not ordered a fierce bow? I have responded to everyone here and went through all my pms last night. I did this ordering process publicly because of the issues that occurred with last years fierce bows. What do I have to gain by being called out for not sending bows to people? Nothing. Move along

Last time I checked, I can post on any thread I want.

#serve and #conquer
Good Luck to you!

I got them today? I don't know if they got lost in the mail or something but I received them a few minutes ago. Thank you very much! Love the wrapping paper.

I understand the frustration from last year's fiercebow and your attempt to avoid a similar situation. It is very much appreciated

However I've PM'd you and posted on this thread and received no response. I paid on December 27th, and would like to receive the bow before Cheersport if possible.

I noticed that we have the same last name.....I don't know if that will help you remember if you ever processed my order

I understand the frustration from last year's fiercebow and your attempt to avoid a similar situation. It is very much appreciated

However I've PM'd you and posted on this thread and received no response. I paid on December 27th, and would like to receive the bow before Cheersport if possible.

I noticed that we have the same last name.....I don't know if that will help you remember if you ever processed my order

I thought I did send you a message late last night. Regardless I did see your post and a new order was shipped to you this afternoon

Back