All-Star Fierce Bow II

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i have a friend thats going to some of the comps and i know i wont be able to...she goes to school with me. so if i want to get a bow would i be able to let her use my printed pm to get it ? or would that be considered trolling?

Sooooo does anyone know if there is gonna be new FierceBows given out at Jamfest Indy next week? I havnt seen a thread about it and I want to make sure I get one...

If only I was American, I'd be there...come to England one day? You sound like such a sweet generous person for doing all this! I hope people don't take advantage of your kindness and everyone says thank you!!

where Ever theres a Fierce Bow I Will Come and Find It Cause I Love them And If You ever need help With Distribution I am Down to Help In my Area <3

I will be at the marriot on Friday night. you may text me at 502 974 4159 on Friday between 7 and 8:30 and I will tell you where I am. I will also be at the competition on both Saturday and sunday. I will also post my location on facebook at some point on Saturday and say how long I will be there. In your text please tell me your name and your fierce board name. I will only be giving bows to fierceboard members. Thanks and I look forward to meeting many of you this weekend.

Darla Glazebrook

Back