All-Star Fierce Bow II

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have the yellow one, picked it up from Mimi at NCA! And that's the only comp I will be able to get the orange one, this is great it's like a collection!

is there anyway to get one if we dont go to one of these competitions?!
I am going to batle at the beach, in Myrtle and then a bunch of canadian comps.
But thats in :( I live in Canada I would LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE to get one! if there is anyway pleasse pm me, it would mean the world <3

I think it is VERY generous of you and I know my bow crazy cp would love one. We are driving from Cali to Dallas because I am completely insane. I agree that the print out ticket is your best idea. This way no cheaters. And may I add that the people on fierceboard, be they cp's or parents or coaches should not be telling people that there are free bows to be had. Talk about rude.

What if we want one but we won't be at any of the comps you'll be at except for worlds at the very end of the season? is there any way you'll be able to maybe mail some out?:) and i think the best way would be the printed pm idea!:)

i feel if we do the print out, someone can easily make a copy of it and hand it out to there friends or other people. am i the only person that feels this way?

i feel if we do the print out, someone can easily make a copy of it and hand it out to there friends or other people. am i the only person that feels this way?

why would someone do that? then they would not be able to get one. she would have a sheet to mark off the names off those who got one.

is there anyway to get one if we dont go to one of these competitions?!
I am going to batle at the beach, in Myrtle and then a bunch of canadian comps.
But thats in :( I live in Canada I would LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE to get one! if there is anyway pleasse pm me, it would mean the world <3

Im on PCT and going to Indy in January
So if you really want one I could get you one and take it back to Canada
and then give it to you at like provincials or something

each pm could have a different number on it. so if someone tries to make copies it won't work because someone would already have picked up a bow with that number

thanks Darla! now if you will let me borrow some cheer curls and with that bow in my hair...o my, I will be fierce!!!

Back