All-Star Fierce Level 1 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here's a video of our minis from last season. I don't have a video from this year, but they are even better now! Kudos to all of the mini and level 1 coaches in general. It takes a special person to be able to make every athlete feel like a rock star, regardless of age or skill level. Diamond Athletics and Crimson Heat mini 1 teams are both amazing as well as CJA's junior 1 team!

Of course I'm a little biased, but I love my Monarchs. Also, FCA Pink Ice, Crimson Heat Mini 1, and Terre Haute Youth 1 are all great level 1 teams.

Not sure if this is private or not (not my profile), but ACX Chaos youth 1 out of the Charleston gym! I think there may be 2-3 girls on here who have cheered before this year!
Facebook

I looked for one but dont think there is one. Ill make sure to get one at their next comp.
Be careful. Some gyms have rules that their athletes and families cannot post vids online. So you might want to make sure it's okay with their gym to be video taping their routine to post on fierceboard before you do. :)

Be careful. Some gyms have rules that their athletes and families cannot post vids online. So you might want to make sure it's okay with their gym to be video taping their routine to post on fierceboard before you do. :)

I go to this gym so Im sure it wouldnt be a problem. But either way I always double check with the coaches.

Spirit of Texas Youth 1 is flipping amazing! They have 9 members and have killed it in the level 1 division. Wish I could post a video but I can't :(

Here's a video of our minis from last season. I don't have a video from this year, but they are even better now! Kudos to all of the mini and level 1 coaches in general. It takes a special person to be able to make every athlete feel like a rock star, regardless of age or skill level. Diamond Athletics and Crimson Heat mini 1 teams are both amazing as well as CJA's junior 1 team!

Indeed! AND to be able to provide quality coaches to kids w/the attention span of a mouse!! I don't know how they do it!!! Our coaches are amazing!!

Back