All-Star Fierce Level 1 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My favorite Level 1 teams ever:

Stingray Allstars Tangerine, Small Tiny Level 1 (Half-Year) (As of last season, not sure of their division this year)
Stingray Allstars Grape, Small Tiny Level 1
Stingray Allstars Cinnamon, Large Mini Level 1 (Half-Year) (As of last season, not sure of their division this year)
Stingray Allstars Peppermint, Large Mini Level 1
Stingray Allstars Neon, Large Youth Level 1 (Half-Year) (Not a team this season :( )
Stingray Allstars Mango, Large Youth Level 1
World of Cheer Attack, Small Junior Level 1
Stingray Allstars Rose, Large Senior Level 1

is it legal to connect a forward roll to a jump in level 1? or is that only legal in level 2?
I am assuming you mean forward roll after the jump, then yes. Just have to be careful that it isn't a dive roll, which isn't legal at level 1. They just have to make sure to jump, clearly land/plant their feet, and then do a forward roll. I know that sometimes, especially with the little ones, it's easy for them to just dive right out of the jumps. My CP's Mini 1 team got a warning for this last season.

Obviously a little biased...but these girls have so much fun and I'm so proud of them. The first video they actually hit the entire routine. The second one had a little snafu, but I'm including it bc the dance at the end has once of the fiercest point dancers in allstar! ;)

I've seen either the Tiny or Mini 1 (or maybe both) from FCA and they are so good!

both of the dances are so fierce!! too cute!!

I'm a little scared to throw my kids to the wolves on here, but I'm soooo proud of them that I can't help but share.

That is how I feel. I was going to post our uniforms in the uniform thread but I chickened out. Haha. Fierceboard can definitely be scary. You teams did did great though!

That is how I feel. I was going to post our uniforms in the uniform thread but I chickened out. Haha. Fierceboard can definitely be scary. You teams did did great though!

Yeah, I guess you can see them on the video, but I was not even going there with the uniforms... At least if you want to judge our uniforms you have to see how cute and awesome they are too. :)

I hate bringing back old threads, but for this it was worth it. I have to add a team that I saw at UCA this past weekend to this list. Austin Cheer Factory Mini 1 blew my mind this past weekend. Hands down deserved the national title. The execution of that team was flawless and their dance... Just Wow!

Hot Topic out or Lorton, VA has some amazing Level 1 teams. Crimson Heat's Mini & Senior 1 are always amazing too. I remember one year at Reach the Beach Crimson Heat's Senior 1 getting a standing ovation and winning grand champs of first session over a few different levels.

Obviously a little biased...but these girls have so much fun and I'm so proud of them. The first video they actually hit the entire routine. The second one had a little snafu, but I'm including it bc the dance at the end has once of the fiercest point dancers in allstar! ;)

I've seen either the Tiny or Mini 1 (or maybe both) from FCA and they are so good!

is that kenley?:)

watch out for Carolina Spirit Athletics Junior 1 & Mini 1! both amazing teams.
if these point differences dont say enough...
cheer5.png

Back