Fierce Mini teams?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My little one and her teammates are pretty awesome Mini 3 Divas!!!
We also have a good mini 1 small and large!

I have to give a shout out to FCA Pink ice mini level 1. You girls are small but mighty!!!!!!!

FCA Mini's are VERY VERY Good! Amazing actually, lol. We saw them at Jamfest this past weekend. Terre Haute has an outstanding Mini 1 as well. I love the Mini 1 teams.

i love mini and tiny teams they are so cute and talented i wish i started cheer at that age:)

It's always astonishing to see little ones that start at Tiny 1 develop into into the cheerleading superstars that the industry loves so much! I don't think people in the cheer world give the level 1 teams the acknowledgment that they deserve. A lot of them come off the street not knowing a Hi V from a hole in the wall and by the next year, they're doing FWO, BWO and scorpions. It's hard to teach a 4 year old correct placement of her/his hands for a motion. So for them to get out there and do a 2:30 routine AND look amazing while doing it........*round of applause*. I just wish folks got more excited for them than what they do. They worked hard too.........*rant over* lol.

I have to agree with the posts that FCA Pink Ice were outstanding this weekend at Jamfest! They competed against my CP's team, and they were amazing.

I have to give a shout out to my CP's mini 1 team at UA as well since they are a very, VERY young group of girls doing a tough routine. Out of our 12 minis, three are only 5, six 6-year-olds (one of which age-wise is still a Tiny, and 2 of which missed Tiny by a week), two 7-year-olds, and one who just turned 8. I am so impressed on a daily basis with what these little ones accomplish!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvJKua1SUGY

It's always astonishing to see little ones that start at Tiny 1 develop into into the cheerleading superstars that the industry loves so much! I don't think people in the cheer world give the level 1 teams the acknowledgment that they deserve. A lot of them come off the street not knowing a Hi V from a hole in the wall and by the next year, they're doing FWO, BWO and scorpions. It's hard to teach a 4 year old correct placement of her/his hands for a motion. So for them to get out there and do a 2:30 routine AND look amazing while doing it........*round of applause*. I just wish folks got more excited for them than what they do. They worked hard too.........*rant over* lol.
i totally agree!
they deserve more credit on what they acomplished at such a young age i mean i don't think i could do a full out routine at age 4!

Back