All-Star Fierceboarder Sightings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

LOL...I got a text that said she was next to our team in warmups...I turned around and there she was! Met LittleRazzi too, who has her mother's gorgeous eyes!

For those of you that are maybe intimidated saying hi to people you only know from a message board, don't be! Once you get past the awkward "hello" it's like seeing friends you've had forever.
Ahhh ! i ALREADY Love you ! :rays:

As Starship says... here's the tall and short of it... hahaha!!!

390989_303536319686779_151100888263657_944407_1707244136_n.jpg

My goodness John, you got Brad Pitt in the background.

Well, she only has one eye. So she's easy to spot.

It WAS awkward to spend our whole vacation together without saying hi. Next summer I'll at least speak to you so we're not just sittin' on the beach, drinkin' our champagne in silence.

Just so you know...if you post our one and only pic together on this board...EVER...I will personally fly to VA and kill you. Slowly. That pic better never be seen by any eyes (or in your case EYE) other than you, me, and the kids. Got it??? :starwars:

What happens on vacation stays on vacation. Got it.

Just so you know...if you post our one and only pic together on this board...EVER...I will personally fly to VA and kill you. Slowly. That pic better never be seen by any eyes (or in your case EYE) other than you, me, and the kids. Got it???

Oh. This. Must. Be. Seen.

New mission and I'm patient.

Actually this is exactly how I knew who Mamarazzi was, aside from the airplane flying over head with a big arrow that said "Mamarazzi here -------->(just kidding) I saw Little Razzi and Mamarazzi was sitting right next to her so I knew. My daughter was with me and she doesn't really know fierceboard yet so, I said hey there is Mama and Little Razzi, She said huh who is that, I said lets go meet them you'll see. My daughter still talks about the lady she met at the comp with the bubbly personality and her fierce daughter (Mamarazzi and Little Razzi) then I started naming others and showing her the fierceboard while at the comp!! People, fierceboard sightings are really fun!! Get out there and meet don't be shy its great!!:)

Your daughter is so beautiful! And I agree, it's way better to get over the awkward-ness of approaching someone, and just go for it!
Glad my airplane could break the ice for ya ;) You think it'll work in the Milkhouse?

Oh. This. Must. Be. Seen.

New mission and I'm patient.

No. It's not funny or anything. It's just 2 fluffy moms with no makeup in their mom outfits (tshirts and shorts). Never. gonna. happen.

There will be a new one soon enough.

Apparently no one spotted me this weekend... Guess the Lady Gaga wig is my best disguise.

I saw you so many times it didn't feel like a special sighting. Thanks for coming out and it was awesome seeing you.

Your daughter is so beautiful! And I agree, it's way better to get over the awkward-ness of approaching someone, and just go for it!
Glad my airplane could break the ice for ya ;) You think it'll work in the Milkhouse?

Actually I was thinking more along the lines of you parachuting in with your own theme band playing "Mamarazzi"-by Lady Gaga as an opener.... pretty sure that would do it.

t's funny...after several years of "talking" to people on various boards and working with them on cheer projects you start to forget who you've actually met in person and who you haven't.

Back