All-Star Fierceboarder Sightings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just-a-Mom said:
I had to add this as soon as I got home because it is just too cute. 2 cp's + 2 divisions + 2 Jamfest jackets = TWO awesome pictures!!! (see above post about the pics we wanted...well here they are!)

My cp and beetle. at Jamfest Nationals in Chicago - both winners of their division and one grand champ (beetle)!!!

YAY!!! I LOVE these pics!!

Just-a-Mom said:
I had to add this as soon as I got home because it is just too cute. 2 cp's + 2 divisions + 2 Jamfest jackets = TWO awesome pictures!!! (see above post about the pics we wanted...well here they are!)

My cp and beetle. at Jamfest Nationals in Chicago - both winners of their division and one grand champ (beetle)!!!

I LOVE these pictures! Those are some seriously happy girls :)

LOL, it was a ROUGH weekend for us but it was fun, i enjoyed seeing all of the different teams. we will be in richmond and va beach the next month so I hope to see you!

so stressful waiting for those awards but I am so excited they BOTH got it. Can't wait til the Dells!!! I promise, I will take a picture in Wisconsin. There...it's in writing...:eek:

it was stressful! stupid pyramids :) At least we got to hang out together waiting... and worrying! We are getting pics together in the Dells for sure :cool:

21eafx1.jpg

2qx3uk4.jpg
it was great meeting you both! :)

TwistersPride said:
it was stressful! stupid pyramids :) At least we got to hang out together waiting... and worrying! We are getting pics together in the Dells for sure :cool:

Y'all betta take a pic with me on a damn stick!

Back