All-Star Flying....look On Page 3 For Stretches....page 5 For Video's Of Stretches

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry - are there any videos so i could understand these work sheets?!? ;-)

And:
Me: We will meet tomorrow at 6am, then we go on a bus to competition. Please read the info e-mail and the packing list again, make sure you have everything.
Any important questions left?
Cheerleader: Yes - who is driving the bus?!?
:deathdrop:

Sorry - are there any videos so i could understand these work sheets?!? ;-)

And:
Me: We will meet tomorrow at 6am, then we go on a bus to competition. Please read the info e-mail and the packing list again, make sure you have everything.
Any important questions left?
Cheerleader: Yes - who is driving the bus?!?

Video is on Page 5

Oh, i know that very well. No coffee, no life. Really. My kids and athletes aren't even allowed to talk to me before i had coffee, don't get started with sarcasm or any type of humor! Lol
My son had math 1st hour. He used to say he had the best math teacher EVER...as long as she had her morning coffee! If she didn't he would just turn on his charming smile and stay out of the way! :rolleyes:

@xtremeteal4life thank you so much for sharing...my daughter is getting an CEA shirt for xmas already...but here is a great second present.
That's awesome!! Considering this topic has garnered such interest and she tweeted me the videos when I asked- I'm sure if your CP ever has a quick question regarding the sheet or videos- she can tweet her @ceacoaches on twitter. :)

Oh, i know that very well. No coffee, no life. Really. My kids and athletes aren't even allowed to talk to me before i had coffee, don't get started with sarcasm or any type of humor! Lol

When I was team mom for YE we would have to meet at some really early hour's. They were age 7 to 11 and giggly, crazy balls of energy. I can't imagine the amount of kids I told "Wait...hold on....Ms Missy hasn't had enough coffee for that foolishness yet. Yes....give me 15 minutes. I promise I'll be smiling."

When I was team mom for YE we would have to meet at some really early hour's. They were age 7 to 11 and giggly, crazy balls of energy. I can't imagine the amount of kids I told "Wait...hold on....Ms Missy hasn't had enough coffee for that foolishness yet. Yes....give me 15 minutes. I promise I'll be smiling."

Yes. Me. Early mornings at the bus to comp. Every athlete knows: Go and ask assistant coaches if you don´t want a grumpy head coach all day :sharkchase:

Back