All-Star Flying....look On Page 3 For Stretches....page 5 For Video's Of Stretches

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No problem you guys!

*********MsTeal edited to say the sheet is posted on Page 3.......there are video's posted on Page 5. Please do not reply asking her to send them to you........read to the end of the thread's before replying.........*********

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a file/pic of a flyer conditioning worksheet from CEA's best flying coach (IMO)- Sarabeth (ceacoaches is her twitter name I think) that I can message/email you. She's really good at teaching proper technique, body positions, flexibility, etc. Not all of their flyers on the worlds and elite teams are 5' and under and weigh less than 120lbs. :)
I know this subject gets brought up from time to time- especially the "optimal" weight issue- but having better technique, body control, flexibility and conditioning combined is better than just being tiny. Many really good flyers aren't super super skinny- many of them are very athletic and have muscular bodies (not knocking on the smaller flyers bc my little one will forever be super tiny- so if they have all of those elements and happen to be smaller, that's ok too :)
Will love to have one too! Can I?

You guys it's on page three...lol

*********MsTeal edited to say the sheet is posted on Page 3.......there are video's posted on Page 5. Please do not reply asking her to send them to you........read to the end of the thread's before replying.........*********

Thanks for that, @xtremeteal4life.. Now if I only understood what it meant. ;)

#minimomprobs
I think that coach might have a a few web "instruction" videos for flyers...I haven't been in there in almost a year-I'll tweet and ask. Maybe that would be of some help?

I have a file/pic of a flyer conditioning worksheet from CEA's best flying coach (IMO)- Sarabeth (ceacoaches is her twitter name I think) that I can message/email you. She's really good at teaching proper technique, body positions, flexibility, etc. Not all of their flyers on the worlds and elite teams are 5' and under and weigh less than 120lbs. :)
I know this subject gets brought up from time to time- especially the "optimal" weight issue- but having better technique, body control, flexibility and conditioning combined is better than just being tiny. Many really good flyers aren't super super skinny- many of them are very athletic and have muscular bodies (not knocking on the smaller flyers bc my little one will forever be super tiny- so if they have all of those elements and happen to be smaller, that's ok too :)

Edited. saw that you posted them on the previous page. Thank you! :)

Back