All-Star From Les Stella (the Rulesguy) About Cea Live Show

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For that one you are going to have to go a long way to exploit that rule. And for little to no difficulty value. Not saying it isn't possible, just not probably.

Kinda like 3 years ago when I tried to have two baskets high 5 (when it was still legal). I figured out when I lined them up it wasn't going to work.
Video please ;)

Video please ;)

Oh when I lined them up then I stopped. I realized it wasn't going to work (and thankfully they made a rule about it honestly).

I think my ideas run about a 10 to 1 ratio. 10 really bad/crazy ideas to 1 good idea. But, hey, you sometimes you don't know what will work until you put it forth. (like my idea to do squad chairs at open last night... no one liked it).

Oh when I lined them up then I stopped. I realized it wasn't going to work (and thankfully they made a rule about it honestly).

I think my ideas run about a 10 to 1 ratio. 10 really bad/crazy ideas to 1 good idea. But, hey, you sometimes you don't know what will work until you put it forth. (like my idea to do squad chairs at open last night... no one liked it).
sometimes we learn more from the failures anyway....:)

sometimes we learn more from the failures anyway....:)

Good. That means I am winning. I have failed more than I have succeeded. I might possibly be the smartest man alive with the amount I have failed.

Good. That means I am winning. I have failed more than I have succeeded. I might possibly be the smartest man alive with the amount I have failed.
you are in good company...got that quote from michael jordon...:) and you have much success ....you can't fool us..:)

Wow.... Squad chairs that bad an idea?
depends what type of team you are talking about. are you trying to make amber do this? Then maybe we won't be so impressed.

I'd love to see a junior 3 team do that. haha.

She'll fix it. I see some additional pracitices on the horizon.

Ok, i gotta ask.....why do it in the first place? I find it astonishing that courtney wouldn't know the rules backwards and forwards..or were these areas too gray to call?? if that many of us on the boards recognized something wasn't right.......

Ok, i gotta ask.....why do it in the first place? I find it astonishing that courtney wouldn't know the rules backwards and forwards..or were these areas too gray to call?? if that many of us on the boards recognized something wasn't right.......

You'd have to ask her. I suspect she feels like she can fix what she needs to fix. We compete this weekend so we'll see tonight. Has the "Rules Guy" specificially said what he feels is illegal?

Back