All-Star Generals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@WECC Allen since we are all heartbroken for that team, what can we look forward to seeing from them in the upcoming season? Were there a lot of graduating seniors or will it be the same INSANE amount of seasoned talent that was there this past season?!?!

Stop! Please just stop . I cant even think about generals. Waaaaah!
bth_cry.gif

@WECC Allen since we are all heartbroken for that team, what can we look forward to seeing from them in the upcoming season? Were there a lot of graduating seniors or will it be the same INSANE amount of seasoned talent that was there this past season?!?!

Generals had 4 graduating Seniors. We have been very fortunate so far with the addition of many new extremely talented Level 5 athletes so talent wise yes, they will be INSANE. Will they bond and have the work ethic to be consistent and intense competitors? Time will tell. They have strong leadership in front of them and my bet is they will be the best Generals team we have ever had. I say this after a year that was pretty special for that team as a whole. One that we are all very proud of. Thank you for your kind words.

Back