All-Star Get This!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well....Bless your heart BamaCheerGuy! I actually kind of feel sorry for you, because you just don't realize what is going on in the cheer underground.

Keep in mind that I have had virtually NO PART of cheer for at least 7 years.....Yet I hear about YOU! And me hearing about you is not a good thing.....Because it generally involves hearing about people who are so colossally 'cheer ignorant' that they need immediate cheer remediation....OR....They should be kicked out of the sport entirely. In the cheer underground....This is your reputation. Just thought you should know. Congratulations....Maybe you should win a prize!

This is deserving of a fierceboard award, or at the very least :shimmy:

Well....Bless your heart BamaCheerGuy! I actually kind of feel sorry for you, because you just don't realize what is going on in the cheer underground.

Keep in mind that I have had virtually NO PART of cheer for at least 7 years.....Yet I hear about YOU! And me hearing about you is not a good thing.....Because it generally involves hearing about people who are so colossally 'cheer ignorant' that they need immediate cheer remediation....OR....They should be kicked out of the sport entirely. In the cheer underground....This is your reputation. Just thought you should know. Congratulations....Maybe you should win a prize!

OMG, did you really just do this? It may be harsh on the surface but at least you used "Bless your heart" because that helps make everything sound better.

Following quitthedrama's lead and offering up a Carrier for you. :shimmy:

Is this....THE cheer2win??! I'm all flustered now, and the board is a mess right now! :oops:

Welcome back my love!!!!! :shimmy: <----------- I know you've been gone awhile so I'll tell you it's a Justin Carrier shimmy. It is a very good thing!!!

Welcome back my love!!!!! :shimmy: <----------- I know you've been gone awhile so I'll tell you it's a Justin Carrier shimmy. It is a very good thing!!!

I've never seen a Justin Carrier shimmy....Or have I seen it in a competition and just didn't know it? But I do have to admit that it is a good shimmy.

See....This is the great thing about being on the outside now. I don't have a gym. I don't have a cheerleader in the fight. Acedad finally quit coaching. And I have nothing to lose by telling the total, unadulterated truth. I'm free of the constraints of 'making someone or a gym look bad' by telling it as I see it. It's a wonderful thing!!

I've never seen a Justin Carrier shimmy....Or have I seen it in a competition and just didn't know it? But I do have to admit that it is a good shimmy.

See....This is the great thing about being on the outside now. I don't have a gym. I don't have a cheerleader in the fight. Acedad finally quit coaching. And I have nothing to lose by telling the total, unadulterated truth. I'm free of the constraints of 'making someone or a gym look bad' by telling it as I see it. It's a wonderful thing!!
:D

Did I just catch a glimpse of bamacheerguy limping away into fierceboard obscurity?

I am certainly not a cheer professional by any stretch of the imagination but I have learned as a normal functioning adult that son, this ain't the way to go about conducting yourself in business or in your personal life!

Fierceboard needs a summer anthem.

Did I just catch a glimpse of bamacheerguy limping away into fierceboard obscurity?

I am certainly not a cheer professional by any stretch of the imagination but I have learned as a normal functioning adult that son, this ain't the way to go about conducting yourself in business or in your personal life!

Fierceboard needs a summer anthem.
Oh....poo! Did I accidentally run off another of the most favored? Dang! That always seems to happen when I show up.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back