All-Star Get This!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OMG this was an entertaining thread. I don't think someone is going to be a USASF official.

@cheer2win you MUST join the parent section. It's a very calm and soooooothing place for all parents.

Almost brought as big a smile to my face as when the 3 yo BHS thread gets resurrected. :D

Where ya been SharkDad?

Lots of working here in Vegas (feel bad for me).

I still keep up with my CP in college cheer but more of an outside look at All Star. Running the parent section keeps me in touch.

OMG this was an entertaining thread. I don't think someone is going to be a USASF official.

@cheer2win you MUST join the parent section. It's a very calm and soooooothing place for all parents.

She's been here and gone.......probably never to return. We try and keep her on our side of the world but she's a fiesty little thing and sometimes she breaks for freedom. We'll try and do better from here on out!

I see this thread happened during my big move...And I was dumb enough to begin reading it tonight at the start of the Bachelorette finale LOL....I got sucked in....I was waiting for a good summer read I kept hearing about - the 3yr old BHS had to hold me over :) This didn't disappoint....confused maybe but didn't disappoint....

I was wondering where bamacheerguy went because he used to post all the time... I should have actually read this thread when it was going on but I thought it would be a boring one. I should have known better.

I was wondering where bamacheerguy went because he used to post all the time... I should have actually read this thread when it was going on but I thought it would be a boring one. I should have known better.
I learned very quickly on the boards: never be fooled by thread titles. If a thread goes on for more than 5 pages, it's always worth a quick browse. Sometimes the most hilarious threads are the ones that look boring..

Back