All-Star Get This!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nope, I have the absolute best of all.

Ever heard of Mayflies?! Never seen one in my life until this summer and driving past the river at night-they were swarming so think it was like fog! And they were stuck ALL OVER the car! AAAAannnnnnd, they smell like dead fish. The next morning they weer probably 6 inches deep on the ground around the light poles across the river.

I ask you, what is the evolutionary point of a mayfly if the thing only lives for 24 hours?! #nasty

Used to have those a lot growing up around Kentucky Lake and Lake Barkley.

The Fierce Board App! || If you're not on Fierce Board, I question your commitment.

This year has been a crazy bug year. We've had huge garden spiders, moths (like Luna and Mothman Prophecy-sized junks,) and poor Mini's legs look like he has leprocy from all the mosquito bites. What's the deal?

Bama cheer guy is still around, he still hasn't paid those families back though.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
I am really sorry to hear that....hopefully he is still working on finances and those families will see their money soon. This post as well as the CC closing post is a very good example of: Please check your intentions when posting something negative. Fierceboard Rangers are a smart bunch and can read between the lines and someone will call you out. I would like to think the truth wins out.

Funny to see this thread pop up after the recent news. Good timing

Cheer Dad = broke dad

And stating you are a minister on almost every other thread over there has nothing to do with which shoes are better, whether a deduction is correct, or the price of tea in China for that matter. :banghead:

But.....but he's a Minister! I assumed he meant The Minister of Cheerleading. I thought it was official.

But.....but he's a Minister! I assumed he meant The Minister of Cheerleading. I thought it was official.

I know several coaches that are ministers but you wouldn't know it unless you asked them or happen to show up at their church. Self promotion especially in the ministry is a pet peeve of mine. Usually those who run their mouths can't or don't do half of what they say. Or they are desperate for attention which points to insecurity or jealousy.

Back