Get to Know the Fiercers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hi I'm Beth and I cheer for Rocket Elite All Stars and I am on Large Junior Level 2.

I love meeting new people!

Im Melissa :) i cheer for Midwest Cheer Elite Thundercats !:) (large senior coed 4).This is my 3rd year cheering. i am going to worlds to watch and support PM and we can meet :)

I'm Michele. I cheer for FCA Rubies (1 and 2).. this is my 7th and last year cheering. :( I'm going to SRU next fall and hopefully cheering there.

Hi fierceboarders. :) I'm Leah and I'm 19. I cheer for Seton Hall University sm coed DI in North Jersey. I am a sadly retired level 5 cheerleader from Maryland Vipers (now Baltimore Vipers). I miss all star more than anything so I stalk all of your teams and live through you all. ;)
add me on facebook & message me so I know who you are!: http://www.facebook.com/#!/leah.semanie

hey guys i'm lauren! but everyone calls me wiater (my last name) i used to cheer for hotcheer senior 4. i'm a freshman in college at the univ of akron this year but not cheering, just isn't the same. so now i just cry cause i miss it so much and cheer stalk 24/7 :)

obsession24: I have so much family in Akron! Both my grandparents went there so I hear about the Zips all the time! Hope you love it!

Lynzie Sitzlar ((<<--I got by Sitz, Sitzlar, or Sitzlamos)). I'm 20 years old.
I cheered at Premier Sharks for 8 years, graduated 07. Now I'm in my 3rd year at the University of Louisville on the all girl team, and I did 2 years on GT Sr Black, and now GT Orange! :)

I'm Izzy, Im in 7th grade and this is my eighth year cheering at Central Valley Panthers last year i was on sr small 3 and sr small 4 and this year im on sr small 4 and sr large 3 :)

Heyy :) I'm Sami. I'm diabetic, i'll be 15 in 2 weeks, and i can't wait. haha I cheer for Nevada Elite (sr.4, and sr.5) here in Vegas, i used to live in Ohio i cheered on Matrix Vortex and Twilight.. and before that i was at a couple smaller gyms in the area. Lets see i have been in Allstar Cheer for like 7 years... and just recently moved across the country. so yeahh! :)

Back