Get to Know the Fiercers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Im Hayley, i cheered for Cheer Extreme in Kernersville, for 10 years, but due to an injury i have to take this year off. I am a sophmore in hight school. Cheer is my life, and i am always at the gym even tho i cant cheer this year!!!

ceahayley said:
I'm Hayley,Ii cheered for Cheer Extreme in Kernersville, for 9 years, but due to an injury I have to take this year off. I am a sophmore in high school. Cheer is my life, and i am always at the gym even though I can't cheer this year!!!

And her mom is ME......and I'd bet you $10 she doesn't want you to know that so you might like her. LMAO

Love you Middle!

YAY! Im so happy to be back on the boards! I moved and we just now got our computer back up and running :) Im HANNAH! and I cheer at Nevada Elite im on Encore small limited 5. Formerly on Pride Athletics Lions

I'm Katie. I cheer for Brandon All-Stars Small Limited. Senior in highschool, headed to Louisville next fall =)

HannytheTranny! said:
cheerKT said:
Love your new name Hannah! haha

Thank you! Haha its kinda a joke buttt everyone told me to put it as my name so here it is! :rotfl:
lmao i cannot believe you have finally listened to something i said!
love it :hug: :dancingbanana:

Im Jatara : ) I'm a junior, and I cheer for FCA Diamonds large senior 5 <3 I've been cheering since I was four, its kinda an obsession :)

I'm michele, i cheer for FCA Rubies, this is my fifth year but i cheered for two years at wpa (when it was aroundd) i'm 18. i cheer for high school also,and plan to tryout for Slippery Rock next year. :)

HannytheTranny! said:
YAY! Im so happy to be back on the boards! I moved and we just now got our computer back up and running :) Im HANNAH! and I cheer at Nevada Elite im on Encore small limited 5. Formerly on Pride Athletics Lions

So happy you took our advice hahahaha LOVE IT!

Hej
My name's Jules and i'm on a German Allstar Team Senior Allgirl Level 6 :) I live in Bavaria which is best known for it's huuuge Beerfest every Fall, the Oktoberfest

I'm Abbey :) I cheer on PCG Vipers Senior Open 5 team in London, Ontario, Canada! I also coach the Rec Team at my gym. I am a senior and have been cheering since eighth grade.

Im Gigi and i cheer for a big gym on the west coast :) im in love with the fierce boards and all things cheer.this year will be my first year attending worlds and dallas and im SO stoked ! if any one every wants to trade shirts or music or just talk pm me !

Back