Get to Know the Fiercers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Im Nikki. Started off cheering for Maryland Rockets for a long time. Was on Md Twsiters Reign in 05-06. Cheering for Ecm Open team now, and also going into my 3rd year of coaching at Maryland Marlins and love it! :)

Im Cody ...Dakota Fiieeerce! Im 19 and cheer for Matrix Armageddon
Ive cheered for Matrix for 3 years, since the beginning!

I'm Nicole. I was a cheerleader in high school at Chaminade-Madonna College Preparatory, and I went on to cheer on the FSU All Girl team. I am a former UCA instructor, and I had some of the most amazing experiences of my entire life travelling the country and working with college all girl teams especially.

After being an English teacher and cheer coach for a year, I packed my Honda Civic with all of my belongings, and moved to Memphis. My new job? Content Editor for Varsity.com. I've been in Memphis for almost 9 years now, and I absolutely love working for Varsity. I've had the opportunity to work with some incredible people and meet some truly outstanding cheerleaders. My job today is all about elevating the cheerleader, being a "cheerleader" for all of the benefits of cheerleading, and telling the stories of cheerleaders all over the country.

Happy to join the boards.

Im Kenzie and i cheer at Ultimate Athletics. I'm on Dynasty which is now a small all-girl team. I love my team and everyone on it!!!

Haha

Hi, I'm Sheila. I started my cheer career at American Cheerleader magazine and Cheer Biz News, as the editor for almost 10 years. I loved it then and I still love it now as I work at Varsity. This is a challenging time for Varsity, and I hope I can help clear up any questions you might have.

I love reading these so keep posting!! Hahah

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I love seeing all the new varsity people on here! Glad to see they have an interest in this sport.

I love seeing all the new varsity people on here! Glad to see they have an interest in this sport.

i think you mean activity. hehe

well anyways. hi, i'm 17 and i'm from a gym in southern california. this will be my 10th season cheering.

i think you mean activity. hehe

well anyways. hi, i'm 17 and i'm from a gym in southern california. this will be my 10th season cheering.

oops i meant SPORT in bold italics and underlined.

I'm Casey, I cheer for Cal Poly, coach at a gym in San Luis Obispo, and cheer for an international open coed 5 in the bay area.

Hey, y'all!

My name is Shannon May (formerly Stotz), with STEALTH ALL STARS in Orange County, CA! I once was told a bit of advice, "...whatever you do, don't join the cheer boards." After realizing that it's one of the best ways to stay involved in this wonderful world of cheerleading (and hearing YourNewObsession talk about it), I'm diving in!
A bit about me: Born and raised in Southern California, moved to KY for my masters, and brought my husband (Michael May) back with me!

I've cheered and competed for: Ramona High (2000), Palomar Coed (2001), Champion Outlaws (2001), Cheer Empire (2003), Long Beach State (2003/2004), Team USA (2004), Orange Crush (2005), Cheer Athletics Fiercekatz (2006), Gymtyme Allstars (2007), and University of Louisville Large Coed (2008), as well as, going into my 11th summer of working for National Cheerleaders Association.
I've won NCA ALLSTAR, WORLDS, and NCA COLLEGE alongside many other notable competitions.

I've coached for OC Allstars, California Allstars, Gymtyme Allstars, and am proud to be settling down, and making Stealth All Stars my home. :)

My husband, Michael May, is the Director of Stealth All Stars. He's best known for his time with PRO-X, Stephen F. Austin, University of Louisville, and Gymtyme, but started his career with Texas Lonestar in Houston, TX. We are thrilled to be back in the business. Can't wait to get to know all of you! :)

new on fierce board !! I am Courtney I cheer for Rocket Elite All stars on seniors :) i have been cheering for over 5 years now . . . i have four years left to cheer :( than hope to coach and be able to be on level 5 or 6 so i can always be involved in cheering

My name is Chelsea
I practice Tealism as my religion
I used to cheer, but now I'm just a groupie to my cousin and friends who are on teams around Pittsburgh.
I will proudly be supporting FCA and Fire & Ice in the 2011 season.
2 words: Large. Senior.
I was voted most likely to post on every thread, so I try to live up to those difficult expectations by posting on every thread.
Especially if it's about Senior Elite or a Gardner sister.
sooooooooooo, yeah!

Back