Get to Know the Fiercers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ex-cheerleader, cheer mom, cheer coach. I have 2 daughters who cheer comp rec and all stars. Anyone want to buy a kidney? LOL!

I'm Joanne, 16 years old (turning 17 soon!!!) - I'm not an all-star cheerleader like most here, but I cheer for my high school's varsity team (I was voted captain at practice last night!!! *super-duper high kick*). I've been cheering since 5th grade, I'm a senior in high school now, so that would be 8 years. :) I'm a flyer on my team (the Muskrats... What a stupid mascot. T_T), and I've been a flying since sixth grade!

:)

I'm Halie :)
I cheer for Findlay Cheer Elite Senior Coed 4.
I've been cheering since I was in the 4th grade, I'm going to be a senior.
Tumbling is my weak point, still dont have a full.
I pride myself in my jumps, they're my thing :)

My coach started telling people I was "eskimoan." My choreographer called me juneau one year and then I got the nickname of AlaskanAssassan from an announcer at a competition and was announced it for my indiviudal one year and it has just kinda stuck !

Facebook me - Halie Hamman

hi my names carly miele :)
i am on maryland marlins tsunami and this is my second year on tsu.
i am also very excited for this season coming up!

my names michela spicer, add me on facebook! i cheer at east celebrity elite, before the merge i cheered at east elite for 3 years. this year im on senior coed 4, also known as senior sapphires<3

My name is Sarah, and i am 16. I cheer for Elite Cheer and Dance Raleigh and Mebane. I first started in mebane, and now i have been cheering for them for 1.5 years. I am a level five cheerleader. People at school ask me what sport I do cuz im so strong espesialy in weight lifting and when I say "cheerleader" there like no seriously. I am on three soon to be four teams soon if make Diamonds like i did last year. That means that i was top 20 in the gym. I think thats pretty good. The three teams im on currently are Ice, Max 5, and Phoenix.

hey everyone! I'm Cydney. I currently cheer at cheerforce in so cal.i'm 14 and i've been cheerin since i was five and i plan to keep up with it for forever! i love cheer soo soo much! its my life

I'm McKenzie; Rochester, NY!
I cheer for Rochester Elite All Heat; cheered there since 7th grade :) cheered for Hot Shots before then.
I've cheered since I was 6!
I cheer for Brockport Varsity :)
I coach at All Heat too!
I'll be a senior this year :)

Back