Get to Know the Fiercers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

As my name says...I'm Just A Mom. I have 2 CP's who are currently "gym-less". We recently moved to Chicago from Virginia Beach, where they cheered at Fame for a short time and Extreme Supreme before that. We are looking for a gym in the Chicago area right now. We were going to go to ICC, but now there's all this drama so who knows?:confused: My older daughter is 16 and is doing Varsity (she is THELadyViking on here) at her school right now and my youngest is 8 and she's just jumping and dancing around the house right now, waiting for Mommy to come through with a gym for her.

And like StuntMonkey above me, I also die a little inside over poorly constructed/spelled posts...

Name should be obvious haha....I've cheered for Brandon Open since like '07? i think haha and this year i'm on the I5 there (Steel)....coach at a smaller gym Dynasty Elite in Bradenton...and Mix Cheer Music for teams all over the country and even a few outside the US....I love what i do because every single day is different in the industry and i'm constantly learning or being challenged to learn something new.

Hi im Reagan i cheer for CEA in Kernersville NC. Im on Youth 5 Jr coed 5 (mustanges) and Sr open 5, I love cheerleading with a passion. Iv'e been cheering for 7 years now. im 12 years old but 11 for the cheer year:)

I'm Chad. I cheered in high school at Barren County High School, cheered at Western Kentucky University, cheered on Prime Tyme Open 6, Premier TN Open 6, Ace of Alabama Mohawks for two years, and now my second year as a Prime Tyme Phoenix. This is my 5th year coaching Prime Tyme Falcons!

I just realized I never posted on this thread so....

HI! Im Brandy, mommy to 2 Stingrays. Dessi is 14 and is on Platinum, Brynlea is 9 and is on Red.

As my name says...I'm Just A Mom. I have 2 CP's who are currently "gym-less". We recently moved to Chicago from Virginia Beach, where they cheered at Fame for a short time and Extreme Supreme before that. We are looking for a gym in the Chicago area right now. We were going to go to ICC, but now there's all this drama so who knows?:confused: My older daughter is 16 and is doing Varsity (she is THELadyViking on here) at her school right now and my youngest is 8 and she's just jumping and dancing around the house right now, waiting for Mommy to come through with a gym for her.

And like StuntMonkey above me, I also die a little inside over poorly constructed/spelled posts...

Where in the Chicagoland area do you live? There are a lot of gyms around Chicago. Ultimate Athletics is in the northwest suburb of Wauconda. We have been at UA for 5 years now and have loved always loved everything about the gym and coaches. You can message me if you would like more info on UA.

Im Lucy, I've been cheering for 5 years over in the UK and I'm currently with Lancashire Twisters Senior 5. This year I will be going to watch worlds for the first time!

I'm Andrea, my daughter cheers for Cheer Force One in Mobile, Al, and I direct the after-school/tutoring program there! Great to get to know all of you! :)

Where in the Chicagoland area do you live? There are a lot of gyms around Chicago. Ultimate Athletics is in the northwest suburb of Wauconda. We have been at UA for 5 years now and have loved always loved everything about the gym and coaches. You can message me if you would like more info on UA.

I sent you a message. Thanks!

Oh, this is a fun subject! I'm Thuy Diep (2ee Deep) I'm originally from MA... I've been cheerleading/coaching for different programs for about 10 years now. For this 2010-2011 season I'm on USA Wildcats East International Co-ed 5 and I'm heading into my 4th year as a professional cheerleader for New England Cheerleader's Association.

Well I never posted on here so I thought Ill do it now. My names Kayla and right now I live in Boone, NC and im a freshman at Appalachian State :). Although I am not cheering now, I cheered for Orlando Allstars up untill last year when I moved to NC. OA is still my gym even though I live so far away, and I really do miss my coaches and friends there. Feel free to add me on facebook if you like, just tell me your from the boards :)

Back