Get to Know the Fiercers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Raymond McKee from San Jose, California United States of America. Cheering for Cheergyms.com All American International Open Coed Level 5.

Hey yall my names David I cheer at Epic Cheer Company in Orlando Fl. Im on Epic Sapphires (so5) abd Epic Diamonds (i5) and thats about it...message me if you wanna know more :D

hi i'm renee, I cheered at cheer illinois athletics for 4 years. But i am not cheering anymore due to two acl repairs. Now i'm on the varsity poms team at my high school. and I wish there were more competitive dance teams around me
tongue.png

Hi everyone! I'm Anna, I'm from Canada... I coach at Alberta Cheer Empire. We are in our 5th year now. I love how much I learn on here!!!

Hi, I'm Kylie Sanders. I've been cheering for 10 years now. I'm on Buffalo Envy Allstars. My favorite moment in cheerleading was winning Cheersport 2 years ago when I was on senior 3, nothing will ever beat that feeling.

I'm Lauren. My old acount was nation1 but i forgot my pasword and had to create a new acount.
For anyone who doesn't know I cheer for Cheer Intensity!

Hey guys! I'm Kellie and I cheer at Tri State All Stars<3
I broke my foot twice last year and hope for it not to happen a third time!

Hiii!! :). i'm kelly! i cheer for the viper allstars TOXIC in pennsylvania! international open 5 :). and i also coach our youth level 2 team! <3

Hi I'm Nancy,
I'm the mom of one of three Emilys who cheer with Alberta Cheer Empire in Edmonton, Canada on the Jr. 3 team.

Doin' fine.
Interesting that your uniforms have a lot of black on them. So do ours. Our highlight colors are lime green and silver.

Doin' fine.
Interesting that your uniforms have a lot of black on them. So do ours. Our highlight colors are lime green and silver.

My avatar is my special needs team, the rest of the gym uniforms have more red and gold.

Do you have any videos posted of your special needs team? If so I would love to see one. I think it's great that such a range of ages and abilities can enjoy the sport of cheerleading.

Back