All-Star Gk Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheerthunder said:
I think CheerChick123 meant that GK has taken the look and perfromance of all-star uniforms to a new level. Before GK, everyone dressed like glorified sideline cheerleaders. Now Varsity and everyone else is scrambling to try to catch up to the GK look. One look at F5 and Top Gun and it's clear they have a ways to go. Of course there are going to be lots of big gyms in Varsity unis. Varsity's been in cheer forever and they also have enough money to tempt gym owners with big CASH REBATES. That doesn't make their uniforms innovative or better by any stretch.

I think Cheer Athletics uniforms style is pretty Innovative

This cracks me up...I mean off the top of my head let me see if I can name some of the major power house gyms that wear Varsity..
Cheer Athletics
Cheer Extreme
World Cup
Stingray
Rockstar
Cheer Athletics
Gym Tyme
California Allstars
Twist & Shout
Charlotte
Ultimate Athletics

And so many more that I will not list. Obviously the choice of Varsity uniforms is good enough for these champion programs...Left behind? Give me a break, Varsity can make any of those types of uniforms and doe when requested...Just look at Ultimate Athletics & Cali that went from GK to Varsity

cali has GK

Let me put it this way...Cali buys their Uniforms exclusively through Varsity. They only buy Varsity now...Did they wear Free Unis from GK? Yes, and so did alot of programs

I love GK and I've never worn a GK uniform a day in my life!
I honestly think that GK has the better looking and definitely very innovative uniforms!
I must say I ADORE the uniform that GK made Cali! When I heard they were getting a new uniform from a friend of mine on the team, I expected the worse and thought that whoever made it would just screw it up, but it is one of my favorites and I still look at it and wish my coaches would make the switch to GK! :)

Cali coed wore gk day one and worlds and varsity day two
Elite smoed and sparkle all wore gks also.
The entire program will be getting varsity uniforms for the 11-12 season

All I have to comment about in this thread - GK is so good - We dont have to have to do contracts. People come to us year after year because NO ONE has the comfort and shine like a GK uniform. Now, in a completely unbiased outlook - There have been a few Varsity uniforms I have liked over the years - but when it comes to comfort - its NO CONTEST for GK. On top of GK Comfort, the quality of crystals, materials, and sewing is TOP OF THE LINE. If you hold a TRUE GK uniform up to any other brand in the industry - 9/10 people would be able to pick out a GK Uniform out of the bunch! All of GK's uniforms are made UNDER ONE ROOF IN THE USA so every uniform is made the exact same way. No contracting several locations to make the same uniform. Again - We dont need contacts or 'agreements' and we still allow our clients to get similar kickbacks, often time greater, then other contractual kickbacks.

Everyone wants to be different and be noticed and innovative. Who would vote for being the same? How BORING to have standardized uni's? That's like going backwards. The sport has evolved and so it's natural for the uni's to evolve. Why would anyone want the same ol' thing? I'm just saying ...

do you think cali coed only wore the varsity uniforms because they got them free at Spirit Sports?

A bunch of teams have them like the Twisters & Bullets. I heard the material is super stretchy and i heard it's really easy to tumble and stunt in. I think there super cute.

Back