All-Star Glitter Makeup

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 7, 2011
What do you guys think about this? I know some people who are in love with it and others who think it's horrid.. but then there are others who love the eye glitter but hate the lipstick. What is everybody's opinion?

My daughter was on a sr team but she was 9 and they did the "classy" smokey eye look- I wasn't a fan because it looked like a little girl was playing in her mom's make-up. The year before we did glitter. When we were out before or after competition is was obvious she was a performer not a trashy looking kid. But, glitter was very difficult to put on and get off. So don't know which is better- coaches choice :)

I got a stye from wearing glitter makeup once, so I am not a fan. There's some girls who get it all over their face, and it's really hard to get off. I think a smokey eye with some glitter eyeliner using the gym's colors is much better.
Lip glitter is the worst though. It get's in your mouth and all over your teeth. It's just gross. Some lipstick and gloss looks much cleaner.

We don't use glitter, we use shimmer because there's a difference right???:confused:

Seriously we were told at our gym that glitter gets in the girls' eyes...

I despise glitter lipstick and am thankful that we have never been at a gym where it was required.

We used to use glitter, not sure if they still do. But open was allowed to put it on however we wanted, so after one splotchy mess of glitter-lid, I started just lining my upper eye with one of the shades. Looked sparkly but not crazy..

Before this up coming season everyone at our gym had to have glitter make up. A small line of red w/ glitter. A thicker line of blue w/ glitter, and all on top of that a large line of white of course w/ glitter. And we wore red lipstick with RED GLITTER on top :/ . I looked like a drag queen. And it was so difficult to take off, we used different kinds of soaps and oils , but baby wipes did the best. Even though I would still go to school the next day with red glitter in my eye lashes , and white in my eyebrows. Fancy , huh ? HOT MESS .

Back