All-Star Glitter Makeup

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Im with you on this! My team parents LOVE it! The girls all look uniform and we get tons if compliments- especially with the zebra eyes :)

Eta: my girls especially live not having the caked on glitter. They said they cant even feel this make up on, and you cant accidentaly rub it off.
I do love your teams make-up. It looks really good and its not what you normally see so it definitely catches your eye!

taytaydaubs said:
I do love your teams make-up. It looks really good and its not what you normally see so it definitely catches your eye!

Thank you so much! I cant say enough about it. Its inexpensive, easy and looks cool.

im so glad my gym has finally let the glitter make up go! it was terrible it took forever to put on and once it was on it was very irritating, espeacially after a long day. At the end of every comp day my team would take it off and we would rub our eyes and it would litterally crumble off. Plus it really bothered me that after 12 showers their was still glitter in your face our hair. Im so glad our gym had switched to the eye stickers :) #GlitterDays

mykiddss.jpg

Mini, Youth and Junior makeup.. with out the lipstick and star sticker .. lol

i cant deal with a full eye of glitter.i can stand a little bit maybe with some shimmer or eyeshadow but deff. not the whole think!

Back