All-Star Glitter Makeup

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It doesnt matter at my old gym. There is a no makeup policy at ACE, i mean i guess the lipstick and eye liner. bronzer or concealer is okay, but nothing glittery smokey or shiny!

do any of your coaches of your team make a tutorial like a video or give you a paper telling you how to get the achieved makeup "look"?

Fame Coach Mike did a makeup lesson in the parent lobby last year. Not even kidding. Just picture it...

The good thing about the FAME eye shadow stickers, takes a minute to put on & take off and they are reuseable, much cheaper than the glitter, glue, eyeshadow, makeup remover (what ever it may be) less mess and less to carry around.

We do use silver glitter gel on the lid, and have never had the issues people are mentioning here. Maybe it's the brand we use (although people use different brands of silver,) maybe it's just that it's on the lid only, I don't know. I think it looks amazing and it's SO easy.

My gym does like a black eye lid and then silver on top and dark red lipstick. no glitter involved. Although sometimes I miss my youth days with the glitter. This year our senior Hip Hop team did the same eye makeup with blue glitter lip stick .. That stuff looks amazing if you don't mess with it but taste horrible!

I.HATE.LIP.GLITTER.
end of story. im glad my gym got rid of that.
for the eyes, i like cream with a dusting of glitter over top...best of both worlds.
my avatar was from when my gym used to LOAD on the glitter...i dont like it on, but it does look cool in pictures, haha

We still use glitter and we even use the stickers that you put beside your eye. Well, kinda, they usually don't tell us how they want our makeup to be so everyone kinda shows up differently. It's embarassing lol.
I don't like glitter, hard to take off and gets in my eyes while I'm stunting.
I probably have glitter that is permanently engraved into my face.

Oh, and I usually never get it all off for school the next day so I get asked many times about why I'm sparkly and if I'm a vampire.

1004367314e0d8488b5d53.jpg

I'm a fan of both smokey eyes and glitter...I treat this aspect of cheer as a performance in which the entertainers wear. theater make up...big...that can be seen from the audience.

The good thing about the FAME eye shadow stickers, takes a minute to put on & take off and they are reuseable, much cheaper than the glitter, glue, eyeshadow, makeup remover (what ever it may be) less mess and less to carry around.

Do you know what company they use for the stickers?

Do you know what company they use for the stickers?

Exotic eyes out of Va Beach, FAME cheerleaders/coaches are doing them, i have asked Tom to respond here but know he is at a cheer camp right now so there may be a delay. They do make and send samples in team colors.

Exotic eyes out of Va Beach, FAME cheerleaders/coaches are doing them, i have asked Tom to respond here but know he is at a cheer camp right now so there may be a delay. They do make and send samples in team colors.
Wonderful! Thanks so much for the info, ill get in touch with them. This may save my girls from looking like they've been punched in the face with their horrendous make up skills.

at my gym you just have to wear blue eyeshadow with green liner on the top and RED lips. we also have a temp tattoo that we put next to our left eye. the coaches don't care if you wear glitter or not, and some girls do a smokey eye.

Back