All-Star Going Full Out

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Starts with full out w/o tumbling, then full out w/ stunts, or just going through the stunts, and then we go full out like 5-7 times. jumps ALWAYS go.

We have 3 hour practices monday and wednesdays and on those days we do about 2-3 full outs with tucks, 1 full out with fulls and 3 full outs with everything. But, in between those full outs (if something drops) Darlene makes us condition. Same thing for our weekend practices!

Run Stunts
Run Tumbling
Run Pyramid
regardless if they hit or not. . .
FULL out for the time remaining. . usually 4-5 . . depends . . . If i already programmed myself to see atleast 3 Full Outs hitting. . then ill have it. . . how ever way i want it. ..
Sometimes. . kids get tired and exhausted. . . but the beauty of doing it is you're helping their cardios . . . .
I always tell them,
If after 3 Full Outs then you're tired. . . imagine how tired you would be performing the 6th one. . .that's exactly how you will feel plus the nerves on a competition . . .

we usually warm up everything then do it one or two times full out. then we do it but with like tucks for tumbling a couple of times. then stunts and jumps a couple of times

At my gym, we do a warm ups like we would in competition (same times on each matt,tumbling, stunts, marking, stretching, etc.) & we would do it once full out, then if we didnt hit something, we started all over. it was horrible. but once we hit it, we get a drink. i think its a good idea that we're doing it cause it preps me for comps.
if we're really having a bad day, our coaches threaten us by telling us we're gonna have to do 3 of our jump sections full out if we don't hit something.
we do this once every week. usually the last in-gym practice before our competition

Probably between 4 and 10 times a practice. It depends on how we are hitting. At the end of practice when we are tired coach makes us do the routine full out and everytime someone doesnt tumble or a stunt falls we start all over. Its so annoying but it really builds up our stamina.

warm uup stunts/tumbling.
full out. if everything hits. thats it for at least a half hour. then usually its modified. ( optional tumbling. )
if its not hitting, we do it till everything hits. ( or almost everything. )

For college we have never done more than 4 completely full out in one practice. (Then again we have had 2 a day practices for the past month).
In the morning we don't usually tumbling, or only do standing backs.
We warm up stunts, baskets, and pyramids backwards of the routine. At night, we run two laps and warm up each tumbling element after. We do that until we are fully warm to tumble full out.
Sometimes we get the full outs out of the way right away, sometimes we do either all stunts or all tumbling.
We do them until the routine looks good enough to go home. Today we got out of practice early for looking good but we are usually there way late.

For conditioning the past month all we do is run run run, as many laps as they want, and then come to the middle of the mat and immediately do a skill or chunk of the routine to build endurance. Sometimes I'd rather just do the routine!!

I'll usually have a couple run throughs with just stunts, some with just tumbling and then a couple full outs. Anything new in the routine and jumps always go.

we basically do the same thing at my gym.....we usually warm up. once with tumbling once with stunts then full out

first we do a ruitine of all stunts
then all tumbling,
then all mistakes.
after that we do anything else we need to do and then we go full out. then after we go full out we do a rutine of mistakes
we usually do 3-6 rutines a practce, sometimes less if were doing good. but then again sometimes we do more if we keep messing up.

Back