All-Star Going Pink For Breast Cancer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Saw a picture in the newspaper of ya'll at the walk today... Cheers!!!:fro:
That would be this one:
8MZO4.St.138.jpeg
my son is the one in the blue shirt right in the middle and my daughter is at the very bottom of the shot looking at Tye and Hayden (the stunt) with the pink headband :)

My high school team has pink bows, bloomers, and poms to wear for our breast cancer awareness game. we also buy the breast cancer awareness tshirt that the school sells and wear those. we call it our "pink out" game, which is also the biggest rivalry game that we have all year, so everyone has fun with it.
the little girls that i coach have pink bows and poms!
3420_10151052206741487_1788356563_n.jpg

yqyjy5u9.jpg
at Brooke High, we have practice outfits and practice bows breast cancer themed. (we arent wearing the bows in this pic!) the shirts say "On Wednesdays We Wear Pink" on the bak, and obviously we wear them every Wednesday all year, not just October. we have a few people very close to members of our team that have battled breast cancer, which is why we chose to do this.
Love love love this. I would order one of these for my cp in a heartbeat.

I could probably get some of those practice shirts to sell you to you guys if anyone wants them! lol

The high school team I coach chose to make one of their practice t shirts their 'breast cancer' shirt this year. We also cheer with pink poms and bows all October long and we are lucky enough to have New Balance sponsor us and we cheer at one of the pit stops of the breast cancer 3 day walk in Philly. I'll post pics soon!

Back