OT Good "hidden" Places For A Tattoo

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I saw a photo of one that was literally below the armpit, right next to the boob. I thought it was gorgeoussss! For hiding, I would suggest there or the upper sides, I have one on my side and it would have showed very little in a cheerleading uniform. Also shoulders are easily hidden with shirts and such! I don't know which job you look to pursuing, but one on the high back would probably be easy to hide :) Hope I helped some!

i have one one the inside/ like, the flat part of my forearm... it's hidden when i wear long sleeves? haha one of the girls from my team has one just behind her ear and another going down her neck but she has long hair so you can't see them unless she puts her hair up. rib cage or side are good areas too. i THINK that your back would hurt the least because there's less nerves per square inch on your back and the skin is also a little thicker there

Oh noooooo! 18 yr old me was obviously not thinking about the effects of pregnancy :oops: It'll probably be the least of my problems once I pop one out though, right? Stretched tattoo vs tiny wailing human?!

Haha, very true. I have 4 tattoos. My first I got at 18 near my bikini line and two kids later it still looks pretty good. It depends on your skin elasticity. I gained 70 plus with both kids:banghead:. The one on my rib cage was by far the most painful

Maybe if you have to hide it, you shouldn't be getting one. (Wink) Love ya Chrissy!

Um, err...well you can ask Chrissy my speech. ;) She knows we love her!

Though I did think of a place...the bottom of your foot. However, would it be painful, ticklelish or both?

Um, err...well you can ask Chrissy my speech. ;) She knows we love her!

Though I did think of a place...the bottom of your foot. However, would it be painful, ticklelish or both?

or just pointless. are we trying to hide it at all times or just in uniforms for cheer/work?

or just pointless. are we trying to hide it at all times or just in uniforms for cheer/work?

Are you calling a tattoo pointless or having to put it at the bottom of her foot?

Personally there is nothing wrong with having to hide a tattoo, some people get tattoos in places to that people won't ever see them because thats what they want. The tattoo is for their purpose and it doesn't have to be shown because at the end of the day tattoo was their idea and has meaning to them.

PS - not calling this out to you or anyone, just making a point.

And also girl, if you like the foot, don't worry about it being to cliche like you said, I have one on my foot, and I still love it to today even if a lot of people have them, its easy to hide if I need too, and it helps open up conversation a little when people notice :)

Back