All-Star Graduation Bow

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All of this is so crazy to me haha

My senior year of high school, my date was in my technology/engineering class, and he left a Microsoft Word document open asking me on my computer. I thought it was the cutest thing lol. That was about as extravagant as it got for "promposals", and as far as I know nothing crazy has happened since I've left.

Hate the word promposal. It kind of makes me gag. The kid that asked me to prom was eating some of those kissables during math and we were working together and he asked me if I wanted the rest and gave me the bag. Well, there was a note that said "prom?" inside of it that I was supposed to see then but I decided to wait until study hall to eat them (oops). But later he ended up telling me he didn't want to go to prom anymore (which was after he told me my dress looked like a fruit bowl :confused:...maybe he didn't want to wear yellow?) so I'm kind of glad his asking plans didn't go they way they were supposed to have.

Oh well, I think I had more fun without him than I would have had with him #sorrynotsorry
:eek: jerk!

2d8jqm0.jpg

This is how my boyfriend asked my senior year. We were dying eggs with his entire family. It was actually pretty cute because his whole family knew but I didn't.

Hate the word promposal. It kind of makes me gag. The kid that asked me to prom was eating some of those kissables during math and we were working together and he asked me if I wanted the rest and gave me the bag. Well, there was a note that said "prom?" inside of it that I was supposed to see then but I decided to wait until study hall to eat them (oops). But later he ended up telling me he didn't want to go to prom anymore (which was after he told me my dress looked like a fruit bowl :confused:...maybe he didn't want to wear yellow?) so I'm kind of glad his asking plans didn't go they way they were supposed to have.

Oh well, I think I had more fun without him than I would have had with him #sorrynotsorry

you're also on a list of hottest nfl/college cheerleaders and he's not so I think you won.

I've never heard the word promposal before but that's for sure what we do here! Everyone tries to out do each other. Like as stressful as it is waiting to see if you're going to get asked, the guys having to come up with a way (typically public) that is original and creative seems like so much work. I got asked to homecoming this year by a football player running to me with a bedazzled football after a game and I thought it was the cutest thing ever, but other people we're like 'oh I would have been so disappointed by that' People are crazy :rolleyes:

Why do high schoolers have such high expectations now???? I was happy with "Hey Kenz, want to go to prom with me?" Boom. Done. This isn't you picking the person you're going to marry and wooing them. This is a high school dance where you won't even spend the whole night with your date. Prom is already so expensive as it is, I can't imagine doing all that extra stuff. I went to 4 proms and a Marine Corps Ball and not one of them gave me a "promposal" and I am 100% okay with that.

I've never heard it called promposal before but where I'm from we did it. I made a build a bear that was white and wearing a tuxedo. When you squeeze it's hand it said will you go to prom with Richard. That was in 2004.

Side note...I can't believe promposal is a thing. I went to senior prom with my best friend and he asked me in a text message. I guess I'm old.
Bwahahaha! I was married with a kid before I even had a cell phone. Trust me, I don't know how old you are, but it's not "old"! ;-)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I never got asked to my Junior prom.. A boy in the grade above me texted me and was like,
"you should take me to your prom."
So I was just like....
Ok.

My boyfriend put all of his favorite pictures of us together in a picture frame and put it in a huge bag for valentines day with all of my favorite candy and snacks. In the middle of all the pictures it said PROM? It was cute and meant a lot to both of us- and he came up with it all on his own!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back