All-Star Gssa - Super Six/visalia, Ca 1/24/15-1/24/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did Flyers lose a lot of athletes? They seem like a new-ish team.

ETA: I still don't understand why people say they're not impressed with Smoed this season. I'm not a fan of their cocky attitudes either, but that routine looks insanely difficult. The only thing I don't like is the dance.

I'm impressed by their tumbling, their dance to me is meh and more like an afterthought, and while I value the difficulty of their stunts I'm rarely impressed when there are multiple falls. Doesn't matter if it's SMOED or a team at a comp cp is competing at; I personally value clean over difficult in this regard.

I think the performance of them hitting was great, but going into GSSA once I realized this was the same comp that SMOED and Ops gets their paid bids from every year, it was already kinda a given.

Edit: To be fair, after watching the video of all 6; there is one at large winner that honestly shocked me a bit, too. Not that I'm surprised SMOED got a paid bid.

Last edited:
Deja Blue from Livermore!

Yes! Hope to see you in the crowd tomorrow!

Thank you lots!!

I saw your team yesterday! You guys did awesome!!

I asked one of your teammates if she knew where you were but, hello, there's two Kaitlyns! LOL So I didn't want to seem stalker mommy and go asking too many other people where you were. ;)

I saw a pretty nifty rain jacket too!

Bless GSSA's heart but that jacket will not be worn by many kids. Purple with a big orange shiney on the back? Eeek, no.
Cool to get a jacket, though. :)

Any PCM teams there yesterday? The jackets go perfect with their colors [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. They must have gone up north or didn't compete this past weekend. Yeah, It would have been a great jacket for them!

Did the kids still get the purple/Orange Snuggies too?

Yes and thank goodness because it was FREEZING outside and in the lobby because they wouldn't close the doors. I mean, freezing! Girls were walking around all bundled up in them.

Bless GSSA's heart but that jacket will not be worn by many kids. Purple with a big orange shiney on the back? Eeek, no.
Haha yeah I didn't think so. Even a hoodie would have been nice for lounging around. I usually don't spend my Sundays lounging around in rain gear;)

You know, I laugh because CP's new colors are purple and orange and I can find literally NOTHING that emcompassed both of those needed colors. It's either purple and white or orange and white...so it would have been PERFECTO for us.

I saw one with the letters falling off the back 2 minutes after the girl put it on! CHEAP! CHEAP! CHEAP! :(

Back