All-Star Gssa - Super Six/visalia, Ca 1/24/15-1/24/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Barely over 100 teams. It will be interesting to see how many bids they are allowed to offer next year. On a positive note, results posted with scores immediately after the event. Kudos for that!

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

We had the scores to our division posted before awards! So much for a surprise.

I'm secretly wondering if gssa's choice to move to Southern California has anything to do with the teams they're awarding bids to year after year. Not even just Cali, I know teams like victory and American are always in the super six.

doesnt smoed usually get their bid at this competition anyways. i could be wrong, i cant really remember where they got it last year.

Did Flyers lose a lot of athletes? They seem like a new-ish team.

ETA: I still don't understand why people say they're not impressed with Smoed this season. I'm not a fan of their cocky attitudes either, but that routine looks insanely difficult. The only thing I don't like is the dance.

Last edited:
Did Flyers lose a lot of athletes? They seem like a new-ish team.

ETA: I still don't understand why people say they're not impressed with Smoed this season. I'm not a fan of their cocky attitudes either, but that routine looks insanely difficult. The only thing I don't like is the dance.

Regarding American Cheer:

As far as I know and can tell they lost all their boys except 1. And I think they had some girls age out last year. So yes they are a new-ish/young team. I'm sure they will get it together soon. This was their first competition this season.

i guess im really behind over the up roar over bids, but score wise both cali teams, smoed and black ops were 1 and 2, so why would it be such a surprise that they got the 2 paid bids.
i dont think people were questioning who got the bids. they were questioning why those chosen for bids dont have to make the super six. it can make making the super six kind of pointless, since a teams participation in the super six can just be just for show and not count for or go towards anything (i think thats it, if im understanding this comp right) other than being able to participate in this picture...

B8PLfG5CMAAFjbp.jpg

Last edited:
Back