All-Star Gssa, Wsf, Bubt, American Grand Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Matrix Lady Vortex SmSr5: 2 SF, 2 SB, PYR Issue (missed skill)

Stingrays Slate SmCoed5: 1 TD, 1 Incomplete Rotation in RT

Speed Athletics SmSr5: hit

I like being in Atlanta because I think asiantumble does a great job videoing.

I was beside you for SE part 2 yesterday. Hope to see you today!!

Cupieqt text me!!
haha well thanks
wait were you sitting on my right side or were you sitting below me...when i said ..."idk if i wanna record again" lol

According to Wikipedia- it takes your eyes 20-30 minutes to adjust from complete darkness to bright sunlight, and vice versa.

So yes- even though it lasted that short span of time, your pupils would start trying to readjust to sudden darkness, making it difficult for you to see. I don't know how many of you work in dark bars, but the sudden light adjustment can be BLINDING. I can't imagine going to stare at my screen and then suddenly catch 130lb rocketing over the bar. No thank you.

Buckeye Cheer Elite SmSr5: 1 SF, several incomplete rotations in RT

Cheer Legendz SmCoed5: 2 Major SB

Ohio Valley SmCoed5: 2 SF

Pittsburgh Superstars SmSr5: PYR Issues

Premier Great Whites SmCoed5: 1 SB

Green Bay Elite Lime SmSr5: 2 SB- I love this team

I just saw today's schedule and realize I get to see Smoed's Day 2 before I head to the airport! Oh yes doing a happy dance!
I have video from last night but I don't know how to load it here. :(

Something is missing from this routine, I just can't pin point what. I was hoping they would take out those two random shoulder sits in the elite section as well as the part where Maddy goes backwards at the end of the pyramid because that never hits on time. I really enjoy how they begin in the corner, I don't know I just haven't loved a Coed Elite routine as much since Worlds 2009

I love SE's stunts with all the changing bases. Really cool and my favorite part of their routine. Props to them for not missing a beat during the light flicker because that pyramid is crazy. I sorta fear for the life of the little girl that gets thrown everywhere (Amber?). But it's a good thing nobody was injured. I don't have any issues with them going again, but I do have an issue that they were allowed to be completely re-scored. The light issues had nothing to do with the stunt falls before the pyramid and it's really not fair to the other teams there that they were allowed to be completely re-scored. That falls on the EP though and not so much CEA, but it does make me wonder if every other gym would be allowed to be completely re-scored if their routine is interrupted. Again, that's the EP's issue.

Anyways, I hope Black Ops, SMOED, Cali Coed, and Elite or Aces can get paid bids today! Good luck to all teams competing!

CheerVille SmCoed5: 1 TB, 2 SB, PYR Issue

Pro Athletics Lady Pros SmSr5: 1 SB

Top Notch Queens MedSr5: incomplete double down, incomplete RT rotation, incomplete BToss rotation

Twist & Turns MedCoed5: hit

CheerTyme MedSr5: 1 TD, 2 SF, incomplete rotation in dismount, 1 omission in RT, 1 PYR SF

CheerTyme MedCoed5: Hit, few technique issues

American Elite MedSr5: 2 TB, 2 SF, 1 SB, 1 TD

Stingray Peach MedSr5: 2 TD, 1 PYR SB Issue

Back