All-Star Gssa, Wsf, Bubt, American Grand Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Regarding the scoring for Sr Elite, hate the game, not the player. The EP chose to re-score the entire routine, so jump all over them for it (and I agree that any team should be judged from point of incident in any re-do and the EP is way wrong here - so boo on you All Star Challenge). However, I thought the bid declaration was not based on score, so in the grand scheme of things, it shouldn't affect the bid placements, and even if their deductions were taken, their placement after day 1 would still be the same. I'm not saying it is right or wrong, but it doesn't appear it will affect anything regarding placements or bids.

I didn't realize the volume was so low so you may need to turn up the volume a lot and sorry it's kinda bad quality but Stingrays Peach

Midwest Thundercats MedCoed5: 1 omission in RT

Fire & Ice MedSr5: 2 TB, 1 PYR SF

Ultimate Athletics Prodigy MedCoed5: 1 Major SB, 1 SB, 1 RT omission, 1 PYR SF

ICE Thunder Girls MedSr5: PYR SB

NEO MedCoed5: 1 SF, incomplete BToss rotation, technique issue in PYR dismount

CheerTyme Love LrgSr5: 1 possible TD in standing fulls, 2 SF, 3-4 SB

Valley Xtreme IOC5: 1 SF, 2 SB, 2 TB, multiple major PYR Issues

ORANGE IS NEXT!!!

I wonder if THIS is the deciding year. We've finally hit a temporary crescendo of skills where they're difficult enough to hit to the point where almost every team has had a stunt fall/pyramid issue at some point, and nobody is completely rock solid every time. They might rock it one day, and bobble the next..

Will be interesting to follow..

ORANGE ORANGE ORANGE.
They bobbled a couple of stunts. But everything else was flawless!

I wonder if THIS is the deciding year. We've finally hit a temporary crescendo of skills where they're difficult enough to hit to the point where almost every team has had a stunt fall/pyramid issue at some point, and nobody is completely rock solid every time. They might rock it one day, and bobble the next..

Will be interesting to follow..

agreed. and to add to this, this year is the highest raw scores i've ever seen. are we getting to a point where in the next few seasons teams could eventually all (or at least the top tier of teams) be starting at 100 and deductions are the only deciding factor? it's interesting to watch the evolution, for sure.

Stingrays Orange: 2 SB, 1 Major SB to sponge

Midwest Cheer Elite IOC5: 1 SB to dismount Coeds, 1 SB, 1 TB

Stingrays Steel LrgCoed5: 1 SF, 1 SB

Ultimate Athletics IOC5: 2 SB, 1 TD, PYR Issues

Back