All-Star Gssa, Wsf, Bubt, American Grand Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

First off let me state that I am a HUGE Orange fan and I love them to death, but how did they get the paid bid over Peach? Peach seemed to have the better 2 days than Orange.

Did bids get decided by scores or EP choice?

ive head you have to win your division to be eligible to win a paid bid at WSF.
I haven't seen results for Medium but my guess is they didn't win their division and Orange did.

Medium Coed 5 Final Results #WSFLouisville
1. Cheer Tyme
2. Ultimate Athletics
3. Midwest Cheer Elite
4. NEO
5. Twist and Turns
6. Step One

Large Senior 5 Final Results #WSFLouisville
1. Stingrays
2. Cheer Tyme

Large Coed 5 Final Results #WSFLouisville
1. Stingray
2. Spirit Athletics

International Open Coed 5 Final Results#WSFLouisville
1. Midwest Cheer Elite
2. Ultimate Athletics
3. Valley Xtreme Cheer

ive head you have to win your division to be eligible to win a paid bid at WSF.
I haven't seen results for Medium but my guess is they didn't win their division and Orange did.

Peach actually won medium all-girl division !

Medium Senior 5 results: 1.Stingrays 2 ICE 3. Fire and Ice 4 Top Notch 5 American Elite 6 Cheer Tyme

First off let me state that I am a HUGE Orange fan and I love them to death, but how did they get the paid bid over Peach? Peach seemed to have the better 2 days than Orange.

Did bids get decided by scores or EP choice?
No it's by score. Im assuming that orange's difficulty is so much higher then peaches that thats what saved them.

Some updates from GSSA:
PCM lg sr angels 5tb 2stunt falls in pyramid collide passes in center... Pyramid major issues

IO5 fierce lady kats 4tb incomplete doubles feet touched out of basket

IOC5 USA stars reign Hit 1 possible Tiny SB

IOC5 cheer odyssey rockets Pyramid issue 1 step off floor in tumbling

IOC5 cheergyms.com pride 2sb 3sf 1tb pyramid sf

OC SmCoed5: 1 SF, 1 SB 1 PYR SB

According to Wikipedia- it takes your eyes 20-30 minutes to adjust from complete darkness to bright sunlight, and vice versa.

So yes- even though it lasted that short span of time, your pupils would start trying to readjust to sudden darkness, making it difficult for you to see. I don't know how many of you work in dark bars, but the sudden light adjustment can be BLINDING. I can't imagine going to stare at my screen and then suddenly catch 130lb rocketing over the bar. No thank you.

:cow:

Some updates from GSSA:
PCM lg sr angels 5tb 2stunt falls in pyramid collide passes in center... Pyramid major issues

IO5 fierce lady kats 4tb incomplete doubles feet touched out of basket

IOC5 USA stars reign Hit 1 possible Tiny SB

IOC5 cheer odyssey rockets Pyramid issue 1 step off floor in tumbling

IOC5 cheergyms.com pride 2sb 3sf 1tb pyramid sf

OC SmCoed5: 1 SF, 1 SB 1 PYR SB

Interested to see how IOC5 shakes out tonight. Starz were in 3rd coming into today but were the only team to hit, looks like cheergyms.com were in 1st but had a rough routine. Raw scores will be playing a big part i'm sure!

Generally, you'd be correct lol

But the references involved include the Encyclopedia Britannica and several scholarly journals- so I'm inclined to agree. Would it help if I mentioned JUST the EB instead of Wikipedia from the get go? :p That being said-consensus of all scholarly texts suggest that it does take a long time to adjust to stark changes in light. Quite frankly, if someone had gotten seriously hurt we'd be having an entirely different discussion. Since they didn't, we can instead have a joyful conversation about how everyone who matters in the judging realm LOVES teal koolaid.

no scores for GSSA or American Grand day 1? thats so unusual to keep things so hush hush

don't know if these were posted yet but day 1 at grand

Sm Sr
1. Macs
2. Cali
3. Fusion
4. Desert Storm

BbjOTF3CcAEogrh.jpg

Sm Coed
1. Macs
2. Desert Storm
3. PCM
4. Reno Elite

BbgDKczCUAAZe6_.jpg:large

Generally, you'd be correct lol

But the references involved include the Encyclopedia Britannica and several scholarly journals- so I'm inclined to agree. Would it help if I mentioned JUST the EB instead of Wikipedia from the get go? :p
Im honestly just messing around. Wikipedia is so well cited now, for the most part, that most of the information is reliable.

Back