All-Star Gssa, Wsf, Bubt, American Grand Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yesss, happy that Cali took home four paid bids this weekend!! Hope to see a vid of Lady Bullets soon. Totally did not see TGLC passing their bid on, but that was incredibly nice of them and they'll have no problem getting another one!

Aaaaand, back to studying for finals.

Respectfully I hope that TGLC checked with the EP prior to 'giving away' 25k that belongs to the EP. Yes it is a nice gesture, I am just not sure I agree with it. It would be like being invited to a Bowl Game and declining but rsvp'ing for another team in your conference....I don't think its their place to decide.

I think what TG did is awesome, and I agree that EP's choice bids are stupid. Please don't think I'm insinuating anything by saying this.

If TG didn't want the bid, it's just weird to me they are allowed to elect who to give it to. If someone gets an at large, they can't just reject it and turn around and choose who it goes to next. If it's an EP choice, shouldn't the bid have just been declined and given back to Allstar Challenge to decide who gets it? I COMPLETELY get the sentiment since Coed Elite beat them and they figured they should have it. They probably would have given it to Coed Elite anyway, it just makes Allstar Challenge look really stupid this way, IMO. I can't imagine they are too happy with it playing out like it did.

The whole thing reminds me of "Stick It", WE PICK THE WINNERS.

Last edited:
I'm a little lost with all the comps and stories this weekend. So with that being said, can you tell me why?
Coed Elite placed first in Large Coed at Battle, Top Gun second. Both hit today, TG had a bobble. The bid declaration for Allstar Challenge states bids will be completely given out by the choice of the EP, but the two paid bids will not go to two teams from the same gym. (I believe that's right? Can someone confirm?) CEA Senior Elite received a paid bid and the second paid went to Top Gun even though they placed second to Coed Elite. Apparently Top Gun did not think this was fair.

Last edited:
I'm getting a 'pay it forward' vibe from Top Gun. Remember WildCats dedicated their Worlds performance to Omar. Maybe they don't want bad blood all season between these two teams. They have some good karma coming their way!
My question is: if a team can choose who to give their bid to, what's to stop other programs who have been invited to the invite only comps from doing it? "Hey, thanks for inviting Team Uber-Popular to Majors. But they are already traveling so much and we'd like to promote team Not-As-Well-Known from our gym. They're coming instead." It's a nice gesture, just not sure it's theirs to make.

Respectfully I hope that TGLC checked with the EP prior to 'giving away' 25k that belongs to the EP. Yes it is a nice gesture, I am just not sure I agree with it. It would be like being invited to a Bowl Game and declining but rsvp'ing for another team in your conference....I don't think its their place to decide.
Thank you, you said what I was trying to say in much shorter terms, haha. I would imagine Coed Elite would have been given the bid anyway, but Allstar Challege can't be happy about how they were made to look in this situation. Instead of "Top Gun declines the paid bid, Allstar Challenge awards it to Coed Elite" it's "Top Gun gives paid bid to Coed Elite"

But maybe it's their fault for having a stupid bid policy anyway. I just can only hope everything was ok'd before TG went passing out Allstar Challenge's money. haha

Back