All-Star Guess On Senior Elite, New Point Flyer?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do you know if Kylee is on elite this year! Since she went MIA from elite last year! She was a pretty awesome flyer
No, I don't! Sorry! I think she switched to Inspire from Elite? so she might be on there, but other than that I don't know.

Sarah Gallo! But Elite wont be the same without the Caitlyn!
I LOVE her kick doubles, almost as good as Caitlyn
tumblr_m6p1r7uozu1r5cz9bo1_500.gif

i really hate it when a flyer has a bag knee/leg...it throws off their supposedly beautiful form :(

Hate to hijack the thread but its interesting that no one cares about Shooting Stars new point flyer now that Brooke Sparacio is at UK..
:deadhorse:

Fierceboard Resolution for 2012-13 Season: If the title has anything to do with Senior Elite/CEA/Maddie Gardner and you "just don't understand why everyone is so obsessed with them" Let's all do ourselves a favor and not click on the thread. Same goes for CEA/SE/Maddie fans in WC threads!

It's like walking in dark alleys in eastern Europe then wondering the next morning how you got strapped to this table and why there's stitches where your kidney used to be. I don't know why people feel the need to drug me and steal my kidney, but they do it and don't care if your questions go unanswered. But one thing is for sure, dark alleys filled with black market organ traders probably aren't the best place to look for answers as to how you can get people to stop wanting to take your kidney so bad, and you especially won't be satisfied with their answers as to why people love Maddie Gardner.

:deadhorse:

Fierceboard Resolution for 2012-13 Season: If the title has anything to do with Senior Elite/CEA/Maddie Gardner and you "just don't understand why everyone is so obsessed with them" Let's all do ourselves a favor and not click on the thread. Same goes for CEA/SE/Maddie fans in WC threads!

It's like walking in dark alleys in eastern Europe then wondering the next morning how you got strapped to this table and why there's stitches where your kidney used to be. I don't know why people feel the need to drug me and steal my kidney, but they do it and don't care if your questions go unanswered. But one thing is for sure, dark alleys filled with black market organ traders probably aren't the best place to look for answers as to how you can get people to stop wanting to take your kidney so bad, and you especially won't be satisfied with their answers as to why people love Maddie Gardner.

Wow to that eastern european reference just wow.

Back