All-Star Guess Whats Returning....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Honest critique...their tumbling skills were clean. They need to add level appropriate entries, transitions and dismounts in their stunts and pyramid, and add choreography.

The tall girl who's point......doesn't she look like one of the kids who was throwing a layout in the premier episode? We know her other daughter is the best tumbler in the gym (She told us). And Tarrann has much higher skills then bhs's so yes, their tumbling should look VERY clean!!!

I can't be the only one praying for another WC Twinkle documentary to balance out this crazy show.

The tall girl who's point......doesn't she look like one of the kids who was throwing a layout in the premier episode? We know her other daughter is the best tumbler in the gym (She told us). And Tarrann has much higher skills then bhs's so yes, their tumbling should look VERY clean!!!

I can't be the only one praying for another WC Twinkle documentary to balance out this crazy show.
From your lips to Gods Ears... #justsayin'

Well they traveled all the way to Ohio for a competition in the beginning of November... They must take the youth silver pretty seriously. Traveling that far in te early part of the season for a youth team
Well, when one is being filmed, it makes for more drama when you are traveling from Arkansas to Ohio. I also wonder what expenses are being covered by TLC in terms of competitions and traveling.

I will have to defer to your critiques....I didnt actually see the routine because I couldn't get past the color of the uniform and majority skin tones making it look like they were all practically naked. Seriously, was that a sports bra and spanks? I know we got on them about their rec cheer unis at the beginning of the show but Lordy....talk about going the other way.

Back