All-Star Gym Merges

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Has this information been confirmed by the Crimson Heat or Maryland Marlins organization yet? I'm just suprised at this proposed merger and thought it was a rumor gone wild!

Has this information been confirmed by the Crimson Heat or Maryland Marlins organization yet? I'm just suprised at this proposed merger and thought it was a rumor gone wild!
As a parent at Marlins, I am a bit surprised (ok, ticked off) that this is being discussed here and twitter without some type of communication from the gym either confirming or refuting this merger!!! It sounds like a potential great opportunity if it's true but jiminy crickets at least let folks know considering tryouts are this weekend! Ughhhh

I see a lot of Marlins athletes turning up at Twisters tryouts this weekend...
And to think, all three of these gyms have Tryouts next weekend at the same time. Talk about strategizing....this is a great last minute publicity stunt hence the "leak" to cheer updates and his twitter post regarding the merger.

As a parent at Marlins, I am a bit surprised (ok, ticked off) that this is being discussed here and twitter without some type of communication from the gym either confirming or refuting this merger!!! It sounds like a potential great opportunity if it's true but jiminy crickets at least let folks know considering tryouts are this weekend! Ughhhh

I agree that they should let parents know. Have you called the gym to confirm the rumor?

Wow I can't believe the gyms haven't even mentioned it to the parents at these gyms before it leaks to the general public. I would be a bit ticked off as well since tryouts are this weekend and it could determine if my athlete stayed there or went somewhere else.

Both gyms are having informational meetings tonight....I wonder who received those invites...
Marlins has an open gym tonight and a parent meeting for those newbies that may have questions but there has been no official communication regarding what is being discussed here. Test messages, phone calls, and emails from current and fmr cheerleaders have been unanswered! Not everyone can cancel plans at the drop of a hat to visit the gym to discuss a rumor. As I said....if this is true, either strategically or not, it's been poorly handled thus far! JMO

Back