All-Star Gym Merges

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm amazed that not one person involved in this "merger" has stepped up and said anything about this rumor or if true, the fact that it was going to be kept a secret until after tryouts? Whats to hide?

Could they be waiting until it's final before saying anything official. Several combinations have fallen apart at late stages or after they have been announced.

I am a member of the Marlins Family. I have trust in my gym owner and coaches to make the right decision for my daughter and our gym. If I didn't trust them I would not be part of the organization. I think when the time is right they will announce what if any decisions will be made if there is any decision being made.
In the mean time I think that unless you are a part of either the Marlins or Crimson Heat organization it is not something that you should be overly concerned about or worrying about.
I have a lot respect for the Crimson Heat organization. If there is a merger then I would not be opposed to it. They are a very spirited family organization. I would be happy going forces with them if that is what happens.

Could they be waiting until it's final before saying anything official. Several combinations have fallen apart at late stages or after they have been announced.
Could be, but wouldn't you want to know the direction your gym is planning to go before signing on, paying fees, and where you'll be practicing? Maybe I'm the only one who thinks this is important?

Could be, but wouldn't you want to know the direction your gym is planning to go before signing on, paying fees, and where you'll be practicing? Maybe I'm the only one who thinks this is important?

According to this thread neither gym had tryouts yet, so they may know before they sign on for next season. Regardless I wouldn't announce it until it was completely done and I'm speaking as someone that has sold a gym.

Andre has a point though. from a business perspective, no one wants to announce any business plans until contracts are signed and it's final. however from a parent persepctive i would want to know too. i'm anxious to hear how the parent meeting went. perhaps i should check twitter...
Oh I agree. I just find logic + board = hilarious :p

I have been told by a friend that the merge only involves the level 5 teams (TSU/5Alarm and Riptide/Crossfire) for now~~ to make them more competitive and the new gym will also include Hot Topic Allstars from Virginia.... Good luck to all of them on their joining of programs....

Back