All-Star Gym Merges

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No punctuation is my Husband and I love him to to death. Why should I introduce myself but if you want me to I will I am with the gym you with I believe it's Marlins Now Wat.... Why are you so up tight the merge is a no go do let it go cause you getting ur BP roused up

ok, let me break it down for you. no one understands what you are trying to say because it doesn't make sense. for example....

No punctuation is my Husband and I love him to to death. (do you mean: No, punctuation is my husband and I love him to death. - which still doesn't make sense, or - No punctation is my husband and i love him to death - which still doesn't make sense - or is your husbands name really Punctuation?)

I am with the gym you with I believe it's Marlins Now Wat (sorry, i can't translate this one)

No punctuation is my Husband and I love him to to death. Why should I introduce myself but if you want me to I will I am with the gym you with I believe it's Marlins Now Wat.... Why are you so up tight the merge is a no go do let it go cause you getting ur BP roused up
tumblr_lu73itI9nK1qmd0bao1_500.gif

Again as I stated its over a d done with why are y'all still posting about Wat I said lol I find this funny Fierceboard I thought was a place where you can say Wat you want right but keep it classy. Why are you going back to previous post to see if you can tell where I am from Really who does that!!! No pun intended #IJS

Again as I stated its over a d done with why are y'all still posting about Wat I said lol I find this funny Fierceboard I thought was a place where you can say Wat you want right but keep it classy. Why are you going back to previous post to see if you can tell where I am from Really who does that!!! No pun intended #IJS

If you want people to believe you are a parent you are making it really really hard. I don't know any parent who spells it WAT. I also am doubting a part has the screen name "JUICYCHEERGIRL". Now if you are a parent then well um I am sort of embarrassed for you.

You can say what you want, if you spell it correctly and use the punctuation equivalent of...a middle-schooler?

Back