All-Star Gym Merges

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Again as I stated its over a d done with why are y'all still posting about Wat I said lol I find this funny Fierceboard I thought was a place where you can say Wat you want right but keep it classy. Why are you going back to previous post to see if you can tell where I am from Really who does that!!! No pun intended #IJS

We are trying to figure out what in the world you mean in all of your posts. None of them make sense. Please clarify... Although I'm not sure you know "wat" you're even talking about.

Again as I stated its over a d done with why are y'all still posting about Wat I said lol I find this funny Fierceboard I thought was a place where you can say Wat you want right but keep it classy. Why are you going back to previous post to see if you can tell where I am from Really who does that!!! No pun intended #IJS

Tsunami said it best, "when ya talk all I hear is Wahh Wahh Wahh Wahh"

I have found in my many years that.....less is more...:/ try it..please:banghead:

ok, let me break it down for you. no one understands what you are trying to say because it doesn't make sense. for example....

No punctuation is my Husband and I love him to to death. (do you mean: No, punctuation is my husband and I love him to death. - which still doesn't make sense, or - No punctation is my husband and i love him to death - which still doesn't make sense - or is your husbands name really Punctuation?)

I am with the gym you with I believe it's Marlins Now Wat (sorry, i can't translate this one)

I was trying to be funny Duhhhhhhhh It wasnt for you to take either

Back