All-Star Gym Pin Trading?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheermommaRN

Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
So it seems this pin trading is taking off like wildfire! Every competition we have gone to kids are passing pins back and forth. Spirit is offering gym pins to trade that are the gym logo on a purple state of texas...are other gyms doing this? Cp is getting 3 for NCA and she is hoping to trade one for a Stingrays if they are doing it.
So is this a TX thing or is the whole cheer world getting pin fever?

ya same Im in virginia and i haven't heard about it either but i would love to start!

MD Twisters are doing this, this year!! Good to know other people are doing this. I'm not sure how many pins I will have though.

I haven't heard of this, but it sounds like a great idea! I'm looking forward to seeing if this becomes a big thing in the next few years.

Good question. Maybe from wherever they order the rest of the inventory they got for the entire pro shop/gym store. You can probably ask the person who runs you gym's pro shop/gym store.

what do the pins the kids are trading look like are they expensives one like a disney or are they just simple round pins

last yr at can am we gafe out the round inexpensive pins with my daughters gym on them to anyone that wanted one until we ran out. i have a button maker so it wasnt too expensive to do but i looked at that cheer pin site and that is just way to much to spend per pin for my blood.

Latest posts

Back