All-Star Gym Pin Trading?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is there a website that we could order the pins to trade?
I know Varsity's Online Shop has some pretty cool pins there you can trade; they're not custom gym ones though.

i love disney pins lol i get some every time i go
Me too! I used to work down in WDW and just one of the many amazing things about my job was that I got to trade pins with Guests all day!
smile.png

They are the same type of pin that the Disney trading is. We first heard about it at ACA and Varsity reps were shoving them at the kids. They sold out of lanyards the 1st day and said they would have custom ones for NCA (just like the kind you put disney pins on). The premise is the same also, all Varsity workers have to trade with the kids and athletes can also go up to other cheerleaders and trade pins with them. At Cheer America kids were constantly stopping each other and trading pins back and forth. So far cp traded her NCA 2010 for a NCA HS Nationals, her ACA for a MWC hug pin, a stunt group pin for a pom pom pin...it's been so much fun for her!
Our gym is letting us by groups of them so the kids have plenty to trade at NCA and Worlds!

I'll have a few Tribe pins and two Varsity "America needs cheerleaders" pins. If anyone wants to trade at NCA, just let me know.

This is a cool Idea ik varsity has some of the "America needs cheerleaders" ones. That's where I heard about it.

you wouldnt happen to trade one for free would you?:) unfortunatly I dont have pins and would like to get started in dallas :)
I don't know if you'll see this in time, but I would be happy to give you one of our gym pins to get you started. Text me Sunday at 770-547-8659 and I'll be happy to meet you if we overlap times. We are getting to the CC around 10:00 am.

there are 4 gyms in Dallas with pins:
Maryland Twisters
Spirit of Texas
Empire Elite and
my team, Central Valley Panthers from CT

I've got CVP pins and I'm looking for a spirit of texas!! alot of girls on my team are looking for maryland twisters..I'll be at the convention center for a little while tomorrow so you can text me if you have either of those and Ill be happy to trade for a CVP pin! :)

text me! 860-597-9633 - my names Mia

there are 4 gyms in Dallas with pins:
Maryland Twisters
Spirit of Texas
Empire Elite and
my team, Central Valley Panthers from CT
Sent u a text
I've got CVP pins and I'm looking for a spirit of texas!! alot of girls on my team are looking for maryland twisters..I'll be at the convention center for a little while tomorrow so you can text me if you have either of those and Ill be happy to trade for a CVP pin! :)

text me! 860-597-9633 - my names Mia

I don't have pins to trade, but I think this is neat and would love to get started. I'll happily trade someone a keychain bow for a pin though! :)

Latest posts

Back