All-Star Gyms Merging In Maryland

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

that's crazy, i just found the news article. it says the charges were from 10 years ago and he was acquitted on the charges. we could probably start a whole new thread on instances such as this - but if someone was found to be falsely accused of something like that do you still not hire them? if so, then does that count as descrimination against someone?

personally i think it's horribly scary for a male to work with so many female athletes. for someone who is innocent all it takes is one person to accuse you of something and people start second guessing your intentions and your character. i'm not saying this was the case with this coach as I have no information or don't know him. another question we could all ask ourselves (although i hope we never need to) is if you found that one of your cp's coaches were acquitted on charges such as these from 10 years ago do you believe that the acquittal was right and this person was falsely accused or do you run the other way?

As parents ,We HAD the right to know of what was going on with this guy Maurice " Moe" Jerralds!! He was advertised by Fusionlike the best of the best. Pierre Bobet lied when parents asked him in December were Moe was because he was not coming to practice . An email was sent to parents saying that " Moe lost his main job had to move out and asked the parents to PRAY for him?! Two days later , and only because this case was the newspapers n TV , Fusion sent another email saying that Moe has been arrested . He was arrested in November and we were told a month later! And the only reason why Fusion made the announcement was because the media was involved . The owner of USA all stars contacted Pierre B over the summer when he found out that Moe was going to work at Fusion. The USA Coach told Pierre what was going on ! Parents from USA called him too!! And now NEW charges from three years ago are against Maurice Jerralds 15 Counts !! He is going to court at the end of June. Any doubt ? Please BS to anyone who thinks that NOT hiring a guy like this can be DISCRIMINATION . Our kids should be priority #1 .

Sometimes I dont' know what to think when stuff like this gets brought up. My Mom has always said "Don't be alone with any of the girls when you're coaching". It's silly, because I'm clearly a man fan-but all it takes is that one girl (or boy, I guess) to make something up, and you can get completely screwed for it.

This is one of my greatest fears, and I don't even coach that many people! Don't even get me started on partner stunting with minors.

Crazy thing is.. His backup career was child psychology. I did a few tumble camps with him -__-

The girls that were under his care in Md should really thank to God and the families who put him in jail. They saved so many girls of being abused from him. You ugly pig deserve to b raped in jail by a big bad guy like u!!!! I'll b posted about your status and I will make sure you never b arOund any other girl!

Back